3330 at first break. Croc and I are making final table tonight.
Hey.. you get that pm the other day? yesterday? I forget when it was, lol.And lucky you in the tourney. Apparently I'm not allowed to do well in them anymore. The tournies at FT have turned into fucking donkey heaven. Flush draw is automatic push over there, and I can't seem to get past one.

At 9270. Picked up chips when I flopped top 2 and some donk bluffed his stack off with a gutshot. Then I picked up 10s and flopped an overpair and got chips when someone moved in with a flush draw and missed. Ive also picked up AA twice so far, which is absolutely amazing. One time I raise to 425, button makes it 1k, I make it 2200, and he lays down. Other time I make it 425, flop comes AKQ, I lead out for 300, he folds. Weak.Either way running goot. Kurt, I got your PM, I'll reply sometime tonight. Ive been playing like 10 hours a day all week, so I haven't been on FCP that much except for the 40k. BTW, you missed a fun time on Saturday.

At 9270. Picked up chips when I flopped top 2 and some donk bluffed his stack off with a gutshot. Then I picked up 10s and flopped an overpair and got chips when someone moved in with a flush draw and missed. Ive also picked up AA twice so far, which is absolutely amazing. One time I raise to 425, button makes it 1k, I make it 2200, and he lays down. Other time I make it 425, flop comes AKQ, I lead out for 300, he folds. Weak.Either way running goot. Kurt, I got your PM, I'll reply sometime tonight. Ive been playing like 10 hours a day all week, so I haven't been on FCP that much except for the 40k. BTW, you missed a fun time on Saturday.
Yeah thanks, rub it in.

took a big hit. i flopped top two and like everyone moved in i knew i was beat but was hoping it was by the small stack. well it wasnt that small stack.... i have worked my way back up to 3500... no worries i will make a comeback.. oh yeah i just want to say i think i am taking wes and hoosiers negative varience because everyhand they win with like qq or ak i cant seem to win with... lol

well i am out like 460... button raised and i rerased all in when thinking he was on a steal. he wasnt he had 88.. dumb play by me. i should of just called the riase it was only double my blind and tried to push when the ace hit the flop....well there is always tomorrow.good luck to the guys still in....jdeap01 final table man