I initially deposited $50 onto pokerstars. I stayed even for the first week or so playing .5/.10, but then in about a month i was constantly winning and up to about $1000 and playing at 1/2. I stayed around 1k for a while, but since then i have been slowly dropping, and in about 2 months i was back around 200. Since then, ive been going up and down from $20 to $120. I can only seem to win when i hit the $25 mark, and i realize im on the verge of going broke. Any tips to help me win all the time, and not just when im way down? p.s. i play both cash games and tournaments, and play within my bankroll for the most part. thanks for any tips

Once again a thread topic with potential that fails to deliver
how so? i want help so ill elaborate
Then you are NOWHERE near playing within your bankroll!
and yes, im playing within my bankroll, i had some very good tourney results to get me up so quickly, and i lost $ very quickly when i was playing badly.
how so? i want help so ill elaborateand yes, im playing within my bankroll, i had some very good tourney results to get me up so quickly, and i lost $ very quickly when i was playing badly.
You said you were playing 1/2NL with $1000That's not even close.
how so? i want help so ill elaborate
sorry i was making a childish sexual reference to "up and down". i laugh at immature things.
You said you were playing 1/2NL with $1000That's not even close.
ive heard 300 bb's was good, and that is 500 bb's. Maybe thats limit, im not sure, but i stopped playing 1/2 when i hit 900 i dont think that was that bad.
ive heard 300 bb's was good, and that is 500 bb's. Maybe thats limit, im not sure, but i stopped playing 1/2 when i hit 900 i dont think that was that bad.
Yes, that's limit.For NL, you want probably 20 buyins. More if you are playing higher.So that would be about 4k.
Yes, that is ONLY for LIMIT.For NL, you need 20-25 Max buy-ins.So for a 1/2 game with a $200 Max buy-in, you would need at least $4,000 to play within a bankroll.
I hope that i did this right.THis is courtesy of DNA4ever...tiits.gifThese also go up and down
you are my new hero :club:
Yes, that is ONLY for LIMIT.For NL, you need 20-25 Max buy-ins.So for a 1/2 game with a $200 Max buy-in, you would need at least $4,000 to play within a bankroll.
Unless i'm willing to go broke i'm looking at more like 40 buy ins or more to play NL right