Houston, We've Got A Problem

Villain is 45/10/2 and is a calling station. I'm running at 24/22/9, and my table image is probably one of a spewy LAG (I've had to fold to a lot of heat on the flop/not been hitting much). The table isn't giving me much credit.Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.25 BB (6 handed) Ultimate-Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($38.07)Hero ($50.42)UTG ($3.38)MP ($24.90)CO ($68.28)Button ($29.77)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, CO calls $0.25, 1 fold, SB completes, Hero raises to $2, UTG folds, CO calls $1.75, SB folds.Flop: ($4.50) 8spade.gif, 7diamond.gif, Tclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3, CO raises to $6, Hero calls $3.Who plays the flop differently? With our call here on the flop, what do we plan to do on the turn? Do we do different things depending on the turn card?

Villain is 45/10/2 and is a calling station. I'm running at 24/22/9, and my table image is probably one of a spewy LAG (I've had to fold to a lot of heat on the flop/not been hitting much). The table isn't giving me much credit.Who plays the flop differently? With our call here on the flop, what do we plan to do on the turn? Do we do different things depending on the turn card?
Pot the flop. Turn doesn't matter -- pot the turn. We have AA and an engaged calling station.

After he min raises you on the flop, he obviously likes his hand. Having said that, this is developing into a really dangerous board for AA. I re-raise the pot on the flop and try to take it right there. If he calles the re-raise, then I probably go into check-call mode as long as the turn and river are bricks.

I think the flat call on the flop is kind of silly. I mean, you're out of position, so you're going to lead out on the turn anyways. By reraising him on the flop you're putting in the same amount of money (about) here than you would on the turn. If he reraises you again / pushes, I would consider folding it, although it sounds like his range is huge; against a normal player it's an easy lay down imo.If he flat calls your reraise on the flop. Shovel on the turn.

I forgot to ask this in my original post, but doesn't being 200 bb deep change our situation compared to being 100 bb? If I were 100 bb deep, this is an easy 3-bet on the flop in my opinion. But since both villain and I started off with effective stacks of 200 bb, wouldn't a 3-bet put us in a sticky situation? Sure, sometimes villain will fold, but what happens if villain calls or raises? Assume villain calls a 3-bet of $18. We'd be left with a stack of $30 and the pot would be $40 on the turn. We can't be happy with how we're faring villain's potential holdings here (moreso in the situation villain raises the flop). Yes, villain's a calling station and I have a laggy table image, but my concern is that he's minraised here. A raise from a calling station's pretty alarming. My main concerns with a 3-bet on the pot is that we're risking a lot to win a little. I'm just not convinced a 3-bet is +EV. But yeah, don't think this is one of those posts where the poster is adamant that he's right and isn't going to be persuaded otherwise. I'm just giving you guys my thought process during the hand and am looking for suggestions.

Yeah, I think this is a tough spot, but IMO, I would have 3-bet the flop (and folded to a 4-bet) and he if flat calls then shove on the turn.
i dont know if were getting called by anything we beat if we shove