PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (5 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond:, A:club:. [color:#666666]2 folds[/color], BB calls, Button calls.Flop: (6 SB) Q:heart:, K:spade:, 7:club: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]Hero checks, BB checks, Button checks.Turn: (3 BB) Q:spade: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]Hero checks, BB checks, Button checks.River: (3 BB) 7:spade: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]Hero checks, BB checks, [color:#CC3333]Button bets[/color], Hero calls, BB folds.Final Pot: 5 BBThoughts on this hand?

In a situation like this when u have raised preflop and are first to act with 2 opponents behind, it is almost always correct to lead out and bet the flop.

i agree, bet the flop.there too many hands that i see beating you is K-rag, jj, 1010, maybe a 7. however i don't think you're going to win either, a split pot at best. the call on the river was still reasonable though.

i would probably think about leading out on the turn depending on how the others have been playing throughout the session.. if you bet on the turn, you can pretty much get a good grasp of where you are in the hand and act accordingly.could most definitely be wrong though, i've still got a lot of leaks in my limit game..

I like the bet on the flop. Action on turn is read-dependent. If I did bet the turn and got called I'd probably check/fold the river. If I checked the turn I'd check the river. Fold to a raise in any case.And to answer your question 8) The call is reasonable enough.