Rebuyaments?!1one

100k guaranteed, and they're already at 150k in the pot before the rebuys even start. This could be interesting.Who else is in?

in, first hand i double thru a maniac on a 10sJs6 board with Q6s. He had 93s and I held. Got two pros at my table, and Michael Craig
GL. Do good so you can take down the FTOPS points award.

im good luck. firs thand i see gilb busts bartley (prolly gets 109$ too)Full Tilt Poker Game #1805438943: FTOPS Event #7 (12296516), Table 51 - 40/80 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:08:01 ET - 2007/02/15 (partial)jpo123 raises to 240nuwildcat50 has 15 seconds left to actnuwildcat50 is sitting outnuwildcat50 has timed outnuwildcat50 foldsTony Pisser foldsnvestr21 calls 200Aaron Bartley raises to 880jpo123 has 15 seconds left to actjpo123 calls 640nvestr21 folds*** FLOP *** [Js 7h 4c]Aaron Bartley bets 1,670, and is all injpo123 calls 1,670Aaron Bartley shows [Ac As]jpo123 shows [Jd Jh]*** TURN *** [Js 7h 4c] [4s]*** RIVER *** [Js 7h 4c 4s] [Jc]Aaron Bartley shows two pair, Aces and Jacksjpo123 shows four of a kind, Jacksjpo123 wins the pot (5,340) with four of a kind, JacksAaron Bartley stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5,340 | Rake 0Board: [Js 7h 4c 4s Jc]Seat 1: PohkerIzPhun didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Michael Craig didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Paul Sexton didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: jpo123 showed [Jd Jh] and won (5,340) with four of a kind, JacksSeat 5: nuwildcat50 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Tony Pisser (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: nvestr21 (small blind) Seat 8: Aaron Bartley (big blind) showed [Ac As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Jacks

I win a race against the donk two seats to my right to knock him out and then get moved one hand before break to a damned tough table with the good players DIRECTLY to my left. Oh well, I guess it will keep me honest.10,539 on second break with CaseyTheKid and Lane Flack in position on me. Should be an interesting 3rd hour. GL everyone

al are you confusing caseythekid with caseyatthebat (chip reese)?either way, glgl
no, but that would be understandable...CaseyTheKid has won two FTOPS events lifetime. That in and of itself is good enough for me to worry with his stack and position in relation to me.Anyone got any notes on him? :club:

lol, it gets better...I knock out two people with 99 and then Mark Vos gets moved to my left...luckily he has an uber shot stack.*edit* and Vos is gone.

Michael Craig just took a tough 14k beatgot moved to a table with frenchie64(protege?), chipcathode, and micon
Don't think that's the same frenchie, but I do see him/her in tournaments ALL the time. And I believe i've played with them in some cash games back in the day. Obviously pretty solid if I remember them from way back when. No notes though.
Don't think that's the same frenchie, but I do see him/her in tournaments ALL the time. And I believe i've played with them in some cash games back in the day. Obviously pretty solid if I remember them from way back when. No notes though.
My bad, Apparently it's both of the above.I didn't follow Protege 2 that close.

I took my shot. Raised from middle position with AKss, small blind (who is a pretty good player) shoves his stack and has me covered. I call.Apparently AK<88 today. I was hoping it would be otherwise.Oh well..I hope the rest of you all win your races!GL