PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (6 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond:, K:spade:. UTG calls, [color:#CC3333]MP raises[/color], MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls.Flop: (21 SB) K:club:, 5:diamond:, K:diamond: [color:#0000FF](5 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]SB bets[/color], MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls.Turn: (15.50 BB) 2:diamond: [color:#0000FF](5 players)[/color]SB checks, [color:#CC3333]UTG bets[/color], MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds.River: (19.50 BB) 6:club: [color:#0000FF](4 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]UTG bets $0.25 (All-In)[/color], MP calls, CO calls, Button calls.Final Pot: 21.50 BBResults in white below: [color:#FFFFFF]MP has Tc Ts (two pair, kings and tens). CO has Qd Qs (two pair, kings and queens). Button has 8d 6d (flush, king high). UTG has As Ac (two pair, aces and kings). Outcome: Button wins 21.50 BB. [/color]that one could have hurt.

You hate money apparently.If button stays in the pot after you cap it preflop and he has to call three cold on the flop (assuming UTG three bets after your flop raise), then he sucks at poker.I know I hate flopping trips with top kicker. (massive sw)

Oh, and he call a capped pre-flop with 86, I he would have called 3bets with a flush draw.(SW(what does SW stand for?))
Good point. He did call three cold preflop after all.SW = sarcasm warningI wouldn't be bragging about this misclick though. Personal style.
Oh, and he call a capped pre-flop with 86, I he would have called 3bets with a flush draw.(SW(what does SW stand for?))
Good point. He did call three cold preflop after all.SW = sarcasm warningI wouldn't be bragging about this misclick though. Personal style.
It is .25 - .50. Lots of morons will call 8-6 suited on the button (me sometimes one of them). And of course he would've called the cap if he called the three bet. Some people may even argue this is a great time to take a flyer. If I am staring at three bets, or better yet capped, that is 17.5 bets for me to call 4. I am assuming everyone is on a big(er) pair at this point and am getting better than 4-1 on my money, also assuming that everyone with big pairs will see the flop. If I miss I am gone on the flop. The only legitimate hand you are worried about is A-K or A-Q diamonds. I would only call this bet in limit if I was really sure I was up against over pairs and wouldn't play it beyond the flop unless I had four to the flush.So I would rarely make this play, but I cannot criticize the play too badly. It wasn't a horrible suck out with runner-runner and two unders on the flop....Of course here the KK flop scares me some if I am on the diamond draw, but a single paint and low pair scares me more since that is more likely for someone to have a boat.
the guy is a ass and would have played.have fun playing 4bets with 86.I think Kyser Soze spelled his name like this.
I know Keyser Soze spelled it like this.
the guy is a ass and would have played.have fun playing 4bets with 86.I think Kyser Soze spelled his name like this.
I know Keyser Soze spelled it like this.
I googled it, and it come up both ways.I'm not sure.

Yo Dutch... please please please pick the Bet the Pot option when using the converter. This mess gives me a headache. I'm guessing you misclicked to fold preflop, but I dunno how a noob would be able to see that in your original post. Isn't it supposed to say Hero folds... or somethin? Not intending to flame cauz you are a good poster generally. But moreso because you are not a noob, I think you should know better.

Yo Dutch... please please please pick the Bet the Pot option when using the converter.   This mess gives me a headache.  I'm guessing you misclicked to fold preflop, but I dunno how a noob would be able to see that in your original post.  Isn't it supposed to say Hero folds... or somethin?  Not intending to flame cauz you are a good poster generally.  But moreso because you are not a noob, I think you should know better.
I thought i did...sorry.
Yo I am confused... you're in SB not in BB? And if you are in SB why did you just call the raise?? Confused I am.
I think he was in the BB and folded preflop, right?
thats right
See bro... you're confusing Marion. You know that's against the FCP rules! :wink: