this has to stop happening

Ughh... Just got knocked out of another Freeroll... Every day this week ive finished top 30 on a daily Freeroll out of 500 players... and EVERY time its because of a bad beat.just went out 14th with Trip queens off the flop, my opponent hit a Runner-Runner Straight..Im Really trying to get a bankroll started, As im underage to legally deposit my own money, but these bad beats are killing me.Yday, i went out 24th Where my opponent Hit a 4 on the river, the only his only out.And the day before that my AA lost to 55 all in preflop.Im getting ANNOYED.Ps.. Whats the best Poker program for FreeRolls?

Ughh... Just got knocked out of another Freeroll... Every day this week ive finished top 30 on a daily Freeroll out of 500 players... and EVERY time its because of a bad beat.just went out 14th with Trip queens off the flop, my opponent hit a Runner-Runner Straight..Im Really trying to get a bankroll started, As im underage to legally deposit my own money, but these bad beats are killing me.Yday, i went out 24th Where my opponent Hit a 4 on the river, the only his only out.And the day before that my AA lost to 55 all in preflop.Im getting ANNOYED.Ps.. Whats the best Poker program for FreeRolls?
If you have a bank account, you can open a Netteller or Firepay account, and deposit/cash out money to your underage heart's content.If you need any advice, just send me a PM, though it's completely self-explanatory.Ice
I would be happy that you're placing in the top 30 everyday! that's a pretty good accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. you'll get there for sure

Losing to a hand that you have dominated (at one point anyway) is part of poker. Get used to it or play a game with no luck involved. A good way to keep this from totally consuming you in anger/frustration is to realize that only by playing someone who does things that are "not best" (or just plain lousy lol) can you make money.I will say it again for emphasis. Only by playing someone worse than you can you hope to make money in poker, and having the better hand will lose a good amount of the time.Figure out the odds (with a poker calculator or by yourself) of AKo losing to 76o with both offsuits making 4 different suits (or even with both the 7 and 6 being dominated by the suits from the AK), and do similar exercises. You will soon realize that you are going to lose with the best hand a LOT of the time.If you are getting to about the top 30 each time it is possible there may be a problem with the way you are playing the game at that point in the tourney. Recogniz ethat as any tourney progresses you need to change gears as the others change gears too. Poker is not just about the best hand, it is a game theory problem too, and for tourney purposes that basically means doing the opposite of what your opponents are doing.

I know i will, but the thing is I know that im better then every one of those 500 players, but bad luck likes to follow me around. Each and every day it seems i would have placed in the Money, easy.. But i just get a dealt a hand that is basically unfoldable... And surely enough i get killed by a hand that sucks out and kills me.For my 17th birthday, which is coming soon ive asked my mother for Money to play Holdem online with under her name..She doesnt like the idea.. but I got her thinking about it :club: Really hope she approves.

I know i will, but the thing is I know that im better then every one of those 500 players, but bad luck likes to follow me around.
This is why you shouldn't play online for money until you learn that you are wrong about this.

You know what every underage poker player has in common? Arrogance, they are the best in the world, right? It makes me sick to think that you, a 16 year old thinks he is the be all and end all of this game.

Losing to a hand that you have dominated (at one point anyway) is part of poker. Get used to it or play a game with no luck involved. A good way to keep this from totally consuming you in anger/frustration is to realize that only by playing someone who does things that are "not best" (or just plain lousy lol) can you make money.I will say it again for emphasis. Only by playing someone worse than you can you hope to make money in poker, and having the better hand will lose a good amount of the time.Figure out the odds (with a poker calculator or by yourself) of AKo losing to 76o with both offsuits making 4 different suits (or even with both the 7 and 6 being dominated by the suits from the AK), and do similar exercises. You will soon realize that you are going to lose with the best hand a LOT of the time.If you are getting to about the top 30 each time it is possible there may be a problem with the way you are playing the game at that point in the tourney. Recogniz ethat as any tourney progresses you need to change gears as the others change gears too. Poker is not just about the best hand, it is a game theory problem too, and for tourney purposes that basically means doing the opposite of what your opponents are doing.
I know what the odds are, Ive studied them ALOT. But the hands im complaining about are the ones where im above 90% to win. Yet they happen much more often then that. I also NEVER seem to be able to suck out. Id never complain about losing a hand like AKo vs 76o preflop, as my odds arent even 2-1....

Im not going to go around comparing myself to pros, But im definetely better then 95% or so of players who play online. And those who are better then me dont play in Freerolls.

Im not going to go around comparing myself to pros, But im definetely better then 95% or so of players who play online. :D:club::):D:D:) Okay you know what? I gave you a chance, now it's just terrible.You suck.

No, but you are definately inexperienced, and poker is all experience.

Im not going to go around comparing myself to pros, But im definetely better then 95% or so of players who play online.
Tells me all I need to know regarding your "skill".

These type of posts happen so often that I think we should ask Jayweb. if it's possible to get an 'arrogant teenager' disclaimer written below each of these posts. That way we could all know immediately what we're dealing with. Top 95% huh? Poker is my primary income right now and I don't have the stones to say something like that.

These type of posts happen so often that I think we should ask Jayweb. if it's possible to get an 'arrogant teenager' disclaimer written below each of these posts. That way we could all know immediately what we're dealing with. Top 95% huh? Poker is my primary income right now and I don't have the stones to say something like that.
If your a living off playing online, You should.

Well, it seems my confidence in my Poker abilities has made me become hated by all of you. You people clearly just come here to flame away. But thats the way most forums are.Carry on, Im logging off.

If your a living off playing online, You should.
Maybe. But the statement certainly gets much more ballsey when you're playing freerolls and thinking this. Money changes EVERYTHING in poker. I played my girlfriend a few nights ago in a free game. Her knowledge of poker is limited and her experience, well, nonexistent. She beat me 2 out of 3 games. Then we decided to put a few bucks on it. I won the next 4 in a row (and promptly gave her back the money). My point is, even if you are an exceptional talent, how the hell would you know? You don't.

its a freeroll man, get over it, bad beats happen alot, good players dont get eliminated from being behind in the hands, they usually get it in with the goods and get drawn out onyou have nothing invested in these tourneys anyway, they are free

Dude really, Cmon,.I know a kid who is 16, has won at least $50k this year on-line and he is the complete opposite to you, he doesn't want anyone to know how good he is because, a) he is under-age and B) because he still retains he element of surprise. Mouthing off about being better than the guys in the free-rolls and announcin you study odds only makes everyone here think you are a true donkey of the first order. Some advice,Keep your mouth shut and earn players respects rather than trying to force how "good" you really are onto the good readers of this forum. Shouting out about freerolls and how you can sit there and only play your top hands while the majority of everyone else plays a very aggressive game and all-in a hell of a lot of times when it is unecessary. There are a lot of people on here who have done so much better than you and youwill never know about it, because they are smart.Seriously, good luck with your roll. I hope you do as well as you do on the play tables. But be quiet about it, it will benefit you more in the long run. unless you have ADHD of course, that would be a different story.hudiagbfx