• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

I'm so scannable.

• Members
  • 13,685 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:23 AM

I'm playing at pokerchamps right now. some guy just won a hand, told himself in the chat "nh," then, ever so curteous, told himself "ty."WTF? :D :) :D :) :club: :D

#2 LuckyMcCatcher

LuckyMcCatcher

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:28 AM

A. Its schizophrenic not phreniac and B.Your thinking of dual personality disorder Schizo's don't have dual personalities.

#3 Pokerdad2222

Pokerdad2222

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Golf

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:28 AM

ive done it before. Played a nice hand and won a nice pot. Everybody at the tables are dick so i congratulate myself to tilt them even more

#4 yeffy

yeffy

Butt Head

• Members
  • 1,433 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:OE or any mixed game

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:38 AM

I only say nh to some Donkey who hit his runner runner gutshot on the river. I will also occasionally issue a VNH to someone who has truly outplayed me in a hand and I'm impressed. Otherwise....isn't the money enough? I love these people who type nh after every freakin pot then get offended when they win and no one says anything. It's poker not a freakin love in.

#5 Shan027

Shan027

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:46 AM

yeffy said:

I only say nh to some Donkey who hit his runner runner gutshot on the river. I will also occasionally issue a VNH to someone who has truly outplayed me in a hand and I'm impressed. Otherwise....isn't the money enough? I love these people who type nh after every freakin pot then get offended when they win and no one says anything. It's poker not a freakin love in.
I agree. I also use NFH for quads & straight flushes. Seems to get the point across.

#6 SiliconSlim

SiliconSlim

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:51 AM

Pokerdad2222 said:

ive done it before. Played a nice hand and won a nice pot. Everybody at the tables are dick so i congratulate myself to tilt them even more
I do this for the same reason, especially when I'm tilting and hit a huge suckout. :club:

#7 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

• Members
  • 14,322 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:56 AM

Shan027 said:

yeffy said:

I agree. I also use NFH for quads & straight flushes. Seems to get the point across.
F. that.. I say.. I'm paying u with ur own money anyways.. after i stick it in you

#8 VicRattlehead

VicRattlehead

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:08 AM

I usually paste this in the chat box when I win a nice big pot:It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you.

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:14 AM

LuckyMcCatcher said:

A. Its schizophrenic not phreniac and B.Your thinking of dual personality disorder Schizo's don't have dual personalities.
Dual personalites result as a means of coping with events that the person is not psychologically stable enough to handle otherwise. It occurs in a solid minority of cases (~5%)with schizophrenics who remain unmedicated and have to deal with hallucinations (both auditory and visual) for several years.This is not an issue now, but was earlier last century when the disease was often not properly diagnosed.One or two high profile cases have since forever associated multiple personalites with schizophrenia.So, more accurately, dual personalities can develop as a result of being schizophrenic, but are not exclusive to the disease and do not occur in the majority of cases.Good Post.Thank You.

#10 justblaze

justblaze

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:15 AM

ever consider this is a colluder who decided to put some chat in to make it seem less suspicious, but messed up which keyboard goes with which account?

#11 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

I'm so scannable.

• Members
  • 13,685 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:16 AM

justblaze said:

ever consider this is a colluder who decided to put some chat in to make it seem less suspicious, but messed up which keyboard goes with which account?
that could never happen in online poker! (SW)

#12 TheSkins

TheSkins

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:19 AM

TheJackal said:

Good Post.Thank You.
Brilliant.

#13 BETNFOOL

BETNFOOL

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:GOLF N CARDS

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:23 AM

TheSkins said:

TheJackal said:

Good Post.Thank You.
Brilliant.
GFP
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia"
c.s.

friends let friends play poker drunk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users