Happy Birthday Fluffdog!

very happy birthday fluffdoggwhere u been hiding at nowadays doin ?
I've just been hanging back lurking and really trying to concentrate on playing. Just had my first good week after a horrible month led me to take 6 days off (hadn't taken more than 2 days off in 8 months since beginning to play.) Oh yea! I forgot about Bold!

Ok, for the rest of the day I'll post in bold and use 10 smilies at the end of my post. :club::D :D :):D:):D:)No I won't, mostly because it's annoying as hell. But happy birthday Fluff.

Ok, for the rest of the day I'll post in bold and use 10 smilies at the end of my post. :club::D :D :):D:):D:)No I won't, mostly because it's annoying as hell. But happy birthday Fluff.
PLEASEswlol

Thanks everybody! It was a great birthday for sure. I played a crazy 4-hr session on ftp from 10:30am-2:30pm and then took the rest of the day to do fun birthday things, lol! :D:D:D:D:club:

Thanks everybody! It was a great birthday for sure. I played a crazy 4-hr session on ftp from 10:30am-2:30pm and then took the rest of the day to do fun birthday things, lol! :D:D:D:D:club:
A Merry Merry Un-birthday to you ( to who? ) TO YOU!