"@sergetoronto Bang-up analysis there" -- James Mirtle

#TradeMelnykNotKarlsson #MelnykOut

#1822 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,649 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:55 PM

There are enough citations for its own Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia...uct_allegations

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#1823 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL MTT's

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:51 PM

anyone remember how many women have accused Trump of sexual harrassment/assault/misconduct?

#1824 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

lovable loser

• Members
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:13 AM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 11 August 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

anyone remember how many women have accused Trump of sexual harrassment/assault/misconduct?

Posted Image

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#1825 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:54 AM

looks like someone else got their own wiki page too

#1826 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,649 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:13 AM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 11 August 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 12 August 2018 - 07:54 AM, said:

looks like someone else got their own wiki page too

Your logical fallacy is: Red Herring

I was asked to provide citations to Bill Clinton being a sexual predator because apparently Fenxis was born in 2013. I did that. It had nothing to do with Trump.

#1827 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

Oh silly me, I thought we were comparing wiki pages of alleged sexual misconduct between the guy who last held office in 2001 and the current POTUS.

Remember Brvy, Jesus is watching...

#1828 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,649 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:42 PM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 13 August 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

Oh silly me, I thought we were comparing wiki pages of alleged sexual misconduct between the guy who last held office in 2001 and the current POTUS.

Remember Brvy, Jesus is watching...

I have no idea what the Jesus sentence is even referring to. When you do that without reason, isn't that religious bigotry? Probably not, because only GOP members can be bigots.

Anyway, because Obama and W Bush were both upstanding guys with no sexual issues, Bill Clinton is the next logical step. It's not a stretch. He was only 2 presidents ago.

#NeverTrump #NeverClinton

#1829 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:45 AM

My comment has to do with the religious right being full of sh*t.

They are more than happy to ignore the 'teachings of Christ' in exchange for political gain.

And how many more years or presidents will we need to have before the right ceases with their obsession with the Clintons?

#1830 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,649 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:16 AM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 14 August 2018 - 06:45 AM, said:

And how many more years or presidents will we need to have before the right ceases with their obsession with the Clintons?

I will remember this line for 2 presidents from now when you are still bringing up Trump.

That being said, your semi-explanation as to why you invoked the name of Jesus makes even less sense now. I didn't say anything about Trump being a good guy. I don't like Trump. You said it for no reason originally and then lumped it on me because you thought it would hurt me somehow? I really don't understand. But you were definitely using it towards me as a pejorative.

#1831 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,989 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:00 AM

Lets not forget all the people the Clintons had murdered.
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#1832 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,826 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:46 AM

Hilary has had at least 40 people killed. That’s a stone cold fact.

#1833 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:12 PM

View Postbrvheart, on 14 August 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

I will remember this line for 2 presidents from now when you are still bringing up Trump.

That being said, your semi-explanation as to why you invoked the name of Jesus makes even less sense now. I didn't say anything about Trump being a good guy. I don't like Trump. You said it for no reason originally and then lumped it on me because you thought it would hurt me somehow? I really don't understand. But you were definitely using it towards me as a pejorative.

Go ahead and bookmark it for easy reference. I'm not obsessed with hating Trump and won't try to drag him into every debate like the right does with the Clintons. And just so we are clear, you could lock them both up for all I care. The fact that they haven't been held accountable isn't justification to excuse all the f'd up shit that Trump is saying and doing.

The Jesus comment was indeed made in jest, but it was made to highlight the hypocrisy of the religious right, a group that I very much believe you align with.

And I believe that group as a whole is more than willing to overlook every racist or misogynistic comment, every sexual misconduct allegation, and every discriminatory policy as long as his administration furthers the socially conservative agenda.

And while you may not have actually voted for him or even think he is a good person, I think you are more than ok giving him a pass on pretty much anything because the end justifies the means. That's pretty much the whole point of Fenxis' original post regarding the soulless GOP and Pence.

Trump paid a prostitute. Bill raped a few people, but at least he didn't pay them

And that was what prompted the wiki page comparison.

#1834 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

View PostEssay21, on 14 August 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

Hilary has had at least 40 people killed. That’s a stone cold fact.

I heard it was 400.

#1835 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

lovable loser

• Members
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

View PostDubey, on 14 August 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

I heard it was 400.

that would make sense. i mean, i'm not one to wildly speculate on outlandish conspiracies, but she and Obama almost assuredly had Justice Scalia murdered.

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#1836 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:46 PM

I mean, obama almost certainly murdered dozens of people in Kenya before he even illegally immigrated to America so I wouldn’t put it past him.

#1837 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

lovable loser

• Members
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:15 AM

View PostDubey, on 14 August 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

I mean, obama almost certainly murdered dozens of people in Kenya before he even illegally immigrated to America so I wouldn't put it past him.

when you're right you're right.

#1838 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,649 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:13 AM

View PostBigDMcGee, on 14 August 2018 - 10:00 AM, said:

Lets not forget all the people the Clintons had murdered.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

#1839 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,649 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:36 AM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 14 August 2018 - 12:12 PM, said:

Go ahead and bookmark it for easy reference. I'm not obsessed with hating Trump and won't try to drag him into every debate like the right does with the Clintons. And just so we are clear, you could lock them both up for all I care. The fact that they haven't been held accountable isn't justification to excuse all the f'd up shit that Trump is saying and doing.

I'll take your word for it. We will have it wait and see.

The Jesus comment was indeed made in jest, but it was made to highlight the hypocrisy of the religious right, a group that I very much believe you align with.

Jesus has nothing to do with politics. You threw that in to cut me down for being a Christian when nothing else in your post had anything to do with Christianity. And worst of all, it wasn't funny.

And I believe that group as a whole is more than willing to overlook every racist or misogynistic comment, every sexual misconduct allegation, and every discriminatory policy as long as his administration furthers the socially conservative agenda.

What you believe is based on nothing but speculation and anecdotal evidence based on your limited worldview. For instance, I know of nobody at my church (800 adults of which I only know about 1/3) that like Trump. I also know of none that overlook any such thing. So does that mean my experience now gets to be applied nationwide or do we believe the article you saw online about a crazy redneck in Kentucky that gets run by the media because it gets clicks? I would guess that both choices are wrong. Because if you generalize anything specific to an entire group of people, based on nothing but your feelings, across the nation and world, that makes you a bigot.

And while you may not have actually voted for him or even think he is a good person,

Both of these things are true, but your "and while" ruined our chances of agreeing on anything you wrote in your whole post. This right here was our BEST chance, and you spoiled it.

I think you are more than ok giving him a pass on pretty much anything because the end justifies the means.

lol.

That's pretty much the whole point of Fenxis' original post regarding the soulless GOP and Pence.

Fenxis was talking about the GOP. And while I disagreed with his generalizations of all members of the GOP, I would actually be ok with him talking about the GOP leadership being hypocritical, especially if they are on record with their changing morals. I think Pence is wrong to have two different standards depending on which party the person belongs to.

What Fenxis didn't do, was introduce religious bigotry, speculation, and generalization against all Christians for absolutely no reason. (at least not in that post)

Trump paid a prostitute. Bill raped a few people, but at least he didn't pay them

And that was what prompted the wiki page comparison.

(I don't know what to say to this. I'm going to assume you understood that I was saying that tongue and cheek and that I just don't understand what you're saying)

#1840 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:54 AM

Oh my you are dense. I'll respond to this drivel when I'm not on my phone.

And I love the faux outrage, Brvy.

I can't wait to hear more about how I'm a religious bigot who viciously verbally assaulted you for being a Christian

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users