just cant help myself

This does my head in but i cant stop calling even though its losing me money. I am raising preflop with raising hands ie High pocket pairs AK siutued ofsuit etc , to try and get the crap out , flop comes crap , i raise , other player raises all in on me , and i am calling just to see what crap they called a riase with first day. now i know people r entitled to call a raise with what they like blah blah blah . and some people would play the cards i am raising with differently , i do sometimes slow play pocket AS KS etc. But i am wondering does anyone else here just call just to see what the other player called your raise with. obviously the answer is dont call and forget about it but i find that so HARD to do.

But i am wondering does anyone else here just call just to see what the other player called your raise with. obviously the answer is dont call and forget about it but i find that so HARD to do.
Ummm....if you like money then it shouldn't be all that hard. I'd rather save some money and be curious when I have nothing.

While I agree with all that this post is rather senseless and you should probably tell everyone your screenname so they can take your money... this is my 2 cents:I used to fall victim to this occasionally as well... especially after 12 or so gin and tonics... When you are in this situation and you can't just automatically realize that you should fold... make yourself wait until the timer is almost all the way ticked down... usually by then you will realize that you are being a dumbass by calling. Sometimes you can just click before you even think about why the hell you are clicking.If this doesn't help then I don't know what to tell you.... just learn to fold.