who's the bigger gamber?

I know guys like DN and those guys like to gamble a lot, but how often are they risking as much as what some of us are? Some of us play poker with almost everything we have and don't have much to fall back on like they do. Relatively we're gambling bigger, at least in some ways. Any thoughts?

I know guys like DN and those guys like to gamble a lot, but how often are they risking as much as what some of us are? Some of us play poker with almost everything we have and don't have much to fall back on like they do. Relatively we're gambling bigger, at least in some ways. Any thoughts?
galogo.jpg
galogo.jpg
maybe blaze?
maybe blaze?
Justblaze is allright, but he's no Brasky. Why can't you just accept that I'm an original?
the one and only
maybe blaze?
Justblaze is allright, but he's no Brasky. Why can't you just accept that I'm an original?
lol...you can't be an original. you're too good.i'll figure it out eventually. so far i've got1. funny (but not that funny)2. family guy fan3. posts pictures4. decent poker knowledge5. most likely a homer-sexualI'll get it soon enough. I was the only one to out Kdawg, after all.
what's a gamber?
Gamb : An Illustrated Dictionary of Jewelry http://www.onelook.com/?w=gambSo I guess a gamber would be one uses an illustrated dictionary of jewlery. I used to play HOE with a jeweler, he also liked to play chinese poker...hmm I vote Haskell as the biggest gamber I know.
maybe blaze?
lol...you can't be an original. you're too good.i'll figure it out eventually. so far i've got1. funny (but not that funny)2. family guy fan3. posts pictures4. decent poker knowledge5. most likely a homer-sexualI'll get it soon enough. I was the only one to out Kdawg, after all.
Excuse me?
maybe blaze?
Excuse me?
I SAID, "FUNNY (BUT NOT THAT FUNNY)"You got a reading problem over there brasky? :wink:
maybe blaze?
Excuse me?
I SAID, "FUNNY (BUT NOT THAT FUNNY)"You got a reading problem over there brasky? :wink:
It's actually a hearing problem. I'm legally deaf. It does help when you type in all caps though. I need to go purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
It's actually a hearing problem. I'm legally deaf. It does help when you type in all caps though. I need to go purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
That's not Lake Minnetonka!
Is this a huge hint? Or is it a decoy?
Is this a huge hint? Or is it a decoy?
It's most definitely a decoy.
Or is it?