Hey all. Just a reminder about tonight's drink festivities at the Charlotte Room for 7:00 PM. See you there!! :club:

I'll see you there J2K, looking forward to it and thanks for organizing it :club: owise1
no probs. hope everyone shows up or at least half of them. pics will be taken tonite and posted on the forum...
flight leaves in 3 hours...see you guys soon.
i'll pick you up the airport. remember, your drinks will be on me once you get here... :club:
no probs. hope everyone shows up or at least half of them. pics will be taken tonite and posted on the forum...
Oh man...don't say that. I don't want my ugly face plastered on the web!

I could only get a 2:48 tee time this afternoon, so I'll be a little late I imagine, but hopefully will still see everyone.

I could only get a 2:48 tee time this afternoon, so I'll be a little late I imagine, but hopefully will still see everyone.
I hope you chip a ball into your nuts...<j/k...jealous>
I hope you chip a ball into your nuts...<j/k...jealous>
hehe.. that would be funny... but more than likely the skies will open up and I'll get drenched.
I hope to be there for a bit atleast, aslong as you are all still there after the ARGOS game....what is the reservation name?
Reservation name is Jansen, unless I'm mistaken.
that is correct merc. ty
that is correct merc. ty
Alright, I suck, not gonna make it, golf round took 5+ hours, got a parking ticket when I got home and I'm on tilt... gwah! Hope the night went well, I'll make it to the next one...