Pokerstars Question

Ok guys........my roommate is going to ship me some money on pokerstars, should I be worried since we have the same IP address....will they think Im trying the ol Zeejustin multi account stuff and lock up the accounts or is it ok

There won't be any problems. So long as your not playing the same SNG or cash game, you will be fine. I had some friends over and we all played in the one MTT before (from the same IP address) and there were no problems. I even transferred them the cash to play the tourney! And two out of the three of us cashed (I won't say which one busted in the first hour :club: )

It happened to me once on party poker. My place was the hang out one summer and like 4 of us used my computer to play with different accounts and some indian guy called and asked a million questions then said sorry for the inconvenience

There won't be any problems. So long as your not playing the same SNG or cash game, you will be fine. I had some friends over and we all played in the one MTT before (from the same IP address) and there were no problems. I even transferred them the cash to play the tourney! And two out of the three of us cashed (I won't say which one busted in the first hour :club: )
How did you do this, exactly? Your IP is the address of your computer, I'm trying to figure out how you could have played multiple accounts on the same computer? For the OP: my daughter and I play on this one computer at different times - I just told PS when they figured it out that we are who we are - no problem, they looked at our histories and could see it made sense. PStars has great support, iMO. And, they might not even notice.
How did you do this, exactly? Your IP is the address of your computer, I'm trying to figure out how you could have played multiple accounts on the same computer? For the OP: my daughter and I play on this one computer at different times - I just told PS when they figured it out that we are who we are - no problem, they looked at our histories and could see it made sense. PStars has great support, iMO. And, they might not even notice.
Different computers, same internet connection though. I assumed the internet connection was all that affected IP address..