If There's Ever A Time To Fold On The River..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

werd
I have a strange feeling that soon this thread will be locked, and this post, and the gems that preceded it, will be gone.I could be wrong though, I HOPE I'm wrong.
I have a strange feeling that soon this thread will be locked, and this post, and the gems that preceded it, will be gone.I could be wrong though, I HOPE I'm wrong.
maybe not..have faith brotha...imn the meantime we can enjoy it in all its glory!
maybe not..have faith brotha...imn the meantime we can enjoy it in all its glory!
Flow motion - Bone Thugs N Harmony
That is what I am talkin bout. My Nigga.
Represent! lolU listen to them? if u like that kind of music, Bone thugs is my fav, sooo good
Represent! lolU listen to them? if u like that kind of music, Bone thugs is my fav, sooo good
See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroadsSo you won't be lonelySee you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroadsSo you won't be lonelySee you at the crossroads, crossroadsSo you won't be lonelySee you at the crossroads, crossroads
lol nah, i don't slow play hardly anything, But when you flop a house and theres like 4 people in the pot, why not slow play, give other people a chance to play catch up.
Here's your answer:
When the flop hit, I thought for sure someone had an ace and was gonna get paid off, instead i got paid off by the unthinkable 77 lol
You do know you are losing to A-T and A-6 on the river, right?I don't mind the check-call on flop, but there is a fine line between slowplaying on the flop and checking the river with only one other player.
See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroadsSo you won't be lonelySee you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroadsSo you won't be lonelySee you at the crossroads, crossroadsSo you won't be lonelySee you at the crossroads, crossroads
Damn good song,They just released a new cd last week
please let me know when you are playing. Id be happy to play against a weak tight ultra tight donk who folds a low pp with great odds on a well stacked table. If you are folding a low pp in this case you are a total moron. This is exactly the type of call you should be making in full ring. Its called 'set mining'. Keep folding pocket pairs to small raises...I love guys like you.
Are you stupid, or do you just have absolutely no humor-meter?This thread is priceless, I <3 Chrozzo and suited