"dude I Could've Sworn My Ten High Was Good."

Let this be a lesson. You know, you were a fool to do this. Everyone knows that $100 is worth more than any friend...no, $.01 is worth way more than any friend. We will see how long your installments from "Sam" last. "Sam" is going to bunch his panties shortly and you are going to get taken to the cleaners!! B)

That's so sick. Ya, don't let people have access to your account. (Although I am a hypocrite, I can think of about 4 people I have let play on my accounts before : ( )
I just reported you to pokerstars, have fun with the account freeze.

SilentButDeadly I recently went busto and need to play on someones account... hook me up?I'm just kidding, it's good that your problem was settled in a non-violent way. And I see that wasn't very long ago (~4 months ago) what's the update with this issue.

He isnt sorry that he did it.Someone who disrespects you by blocking you on msn in a situation like that is a seedy ****.He just doesnt have the balls to disrespect you to your face, so he's acting apologetic. If he gets a chance to run and avoid the debt, he will.I would get into his room, and write up a contract outlining the terms of payment and what he is paying for.Take his computer, his textbooks and anything of value - including sentimental stuff and jewelery as collateral.Looks like you got the shit sorted out without having to forcefully repo his stuff, so good for you.

el oh el at this thread being bumped.Well I did get all my $$ from Nick and he gave me interest along with it, which I told him he didn't need to and gave it back. I invested like 50% of the money he gave back to me, so that should be profitable in the long run. This was a blessing in disguise perhaps? I also got an $11k live MTT score in MN last month so my live bankroll is amazing atm (brag sentence).I've seen people get torn apart bcause of money-related issues and I vowed to myself a long time ago, that that would never be me. Nick and I still hang out and partied last weekend as a matter of fact. <3 college.Thanks for the words of wisdom tho.

el oh el at this thread being bumped.Well I did get all my $$ from Nick and he gave me interest along with it, which I told him he didn't need to and gave it back. I invested like 50% of the money he gave back to me, so that should be profitable in the long run. This was a blessing in disguise perhaps? I also got an $11k live MTT score in MN last month so my live bankroll is amazing atm (brag sentence).I've seen people get torn apart bcause of money-related issues and I vowed to myself a long time ago, that that would never be me. Nick and I still hang out and partied last weekend as a matter of fact. <3 college.Thanks for the words of wisdom tho.
I take it "Sam" is the Nick mentioned here? Or am I missing something?
God, you're such a puzzy.. people want blood and broken noses and evil revenge...reconciliation, taking responsibility for your actions and letting friendships be bigger than money? Man, try selling that crap at this forum instead....http://www.planetcarebears.com/forums

I have a very similar story.anyways, how much have u gotten back from Sam paying u 200 a week? or bi weekly? i cant see it lasting very long. I'm sure he'll get tired of paying up and eventually say, F-it. so be careful i guess

A oldie but goodie.... thanks for the update on this story... i didnt know this was old... and congrats on your BR man... maybe one day i can be there... i still have faith in the good o K8 to come through one day...

A oldie but goodie.... thanks for the update on this story... i didnt know this was old... and congrats on your BR man... maybe one day i can be there... i still have faith in the good o K8 to come through one day...
Hi Sam
Hi Sam
You seriously are the best poster ever, arent you? I used to think it was hype, but no more.
I have a very similar story.anyways, how much have u gotten back from Sam paying u 200 a week? or bi weekly? i cant see it lasting very long. I'm sure he'll get tired of paying up and eventually say, F-it. so be careful i guess
Well I did get all my $$ from Nick and he gave me interest along with it, which I told him he didn't need to and gave it back. I invested like 50% of the money he gave back to me, so that should be profitable in the long run. This was a blessing in disguise perhaps? I also got an $11k live MTT score in MN last month so my live bankroll is amazing atm (brag sentence).

Wow that's one ****ed up kid your mates with.I feel sorry for you but i'm amazed how well you handled the whole situation, if someone did something like that to me i would have beat the living crap out of them no matter how good a mate they used to be.And as a matter of interest, how did you deposit underage?

el oh el at this thread being bumped.Well I did get all my $$ from Nick and he gave me interest along with it, which I told him he didn't need to and gave it back.
You said you'd keep this confidential... Just for that I'm GLAD you gave me my 500$........asshole.
I take it "Sam" is the Nick mentioned here? Or am I missing something?
ummmm oops. hahaha. Nick = "Sam's" real name. I forgot I used Sam.Oh wells, he'll never read this anywho.