Does anyone know if any of these still work for FTP?I heard the ones from Walgreens do, can anyone varify before I go get one...I tried the US Bank card, and it no longer works, things are changing....

Wow. Cool. That link takes you to a search where the most relevant thread is this one. To save some time you can find the answer you're looking for here.

Yes, you can use a prepaid Visa card..I use this one. https://www.netspend.com/account/about.mThere are locations all over. Someplace on the site, is where to find the location near you. You can reload thecard, for a $2.00. You have to go to an "all-accsess" card center, you can not reload online.Usually the places that have these cards are Money Centers, Cash express..places like that.good luck, they work great!https://www.netspend.com/account/about.m

I just got one from US Bank last week and it worked,aslong as they say International use they should work right.I hope the US Bank ones still work,much can't change in a week can it

Has anyone tried looking into that shady cash transfer option FTP carries? It looks like a loophole to transfer funds from your checking or savings account, but if I email them I'll never get a reply.

Has anyone tried looking into that shady cash transfer option FTP carries? It looks like a loophole to transfer funds from your checking or savings account, but if I email them I'll never get a reply.
I have done them, i would check your spam folder or something.It is western union... costs $12 to ship $600