Circular Quay for me! A longshot for my exotics would be Tiago

Exacta box Curlin and Street SenseIf you wanna hit maybe for a bigger price, small amount to win on Scat Daddy or Any Given Saturday.

I guess the Derby isn't big enough to keep in Gen for ummmm......5 minutes?
My money is on KDawg for the move.

If i were playing a multi race wagerid have CQ, Any Given Sat, and no biz

For the price I love Hard spun....but Im exacta....Street sense and hard spun....more picks to come...What a great day Ill be gambling all say on every race. 0-1 so far.

Curlin FTW. AINEC
Ok Im 0-2 just missed my last exacta had them in reverse order $2 wouldve payed around 300..oh well. next post coming soon.
Ok Im 0-2 just missed my last exacta had them in reverse order $2 wouldve payed around 300..oh well. next post coming soon.
Shoulda boxed them.

finally got my first win....exacta take the ribbon and quiet bride a cool 18..lol

question..if you box an exacta..say horse 7 and 4.....if it hits what are the payouts different from a st up exacta..like half?

question..if you box an exacta..say horse 7 and 4.....if it hits what are the payouts different from a st up exacta..like half?
You get the full amount unless it's a $1 exacta, then you get half. It's like making two separate bets. So basically if you box them you're making a bet on 7-4 and 4-7.
You get the full amount unless it's a $1 exacta, then you get half. It's like making two separate bets. So basically if you box them you're making a bet on 7-4 and 4-7.
thanks
Is it just me or is the broadcaster on on the right in the pink tie wearing entirely too much makeup for a guy
yes he was 1 hr to go...I think i bet to much money but hopefully it will pay
WOW.... WOW... WOW...nice comeback for the win
missed the tri by one damd dominican....won half my bets back..better than nothing i guess