And just to add another point, about 15-16 days ago before he "disappeared" - he sent me $50 for a fantasy sports league. If he was planning on disappearing and keeping everybody's money, would he have paid me right before disappearing?
He also still has a bunch of people on byes starting in his IRC FF league because he hasn't been on the site since the 2nd...I'm starting to think something may actually be wrong...
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also still has a bunch of people on byes starting in his IRC FF league because he hasn't been on the site since the 2nd...I'm starting to think something may actually be wrong...
I agree! This is not like him. Kuge if you're around, go to his work and check on him. e) He has fallen victim the the dreaded Myocardial Infarction as have many before him due to the daily use of his deep fryer!Stop with the fried foods already Z!!!!
Me too. Not like Z at all.

Alright everyone, this has gone on long enough.Team IRC is on the hunt for Z, we will post more details soon...We will not rest until we get all your money back!UPDATE: We're on the phones trying to locate him, we won't release his name at this time but we have some strong leads. Here is a sketch of Z's mother, if anyone has seen her please let us know ASAP! tupac-sketch.jpg

Donkey's not lying, we literally have his full name and have been calling every home in his home town (with his last name) and asking if he is there. So far we have only gotten old retired people on the phone. Maybe this would work better in the evening :club:

So what's happening? Is this tournament going ahead or what? I'm looking to enter if it's still on/not too late.
Somebody needs to read the last couple pages of this thread :-)
funny as long as the guy is ok yah
Yea, that's the problem. If something really happened it sucks. Jan is monitoring obituaries though, nothing there so far. That's a plus :club:
Yea, that's the problem. If something really happened it sucks. Jan is monitoring obituaries though, nothing there so far. That's a plus :club:
I agree. My little caricature is just for a few laughs and I know Z well enough (as well as you can after a few years of chatting online) to believe he would get a laugh out of it and then start slamming me back. We all hope he is ok and if he is then all of you will get your money back eventually. Just be patient if you can.Hope to talk to you soon Z.
I agree. My little caricature is just for a few laughs and I know Z well enough (as well as you can after a few years of chatting online) to believe he would get a laugh out of it and then start slamming me back. We all hope he is ok and if he is then all of you will get your money back eventually. Just be patient if you can.Hope to talk to you soon Z.
I knew you would turn into a little sissy... He's a scammer! Took all of our money and is using it to gamble on Need for Speed video game tournaments! He needs to be put on the FCP's most wanted list ASAP!I still love you Z
Is it safe to assume he screwed people over yet? Anyone find the body?
Actions are being taken...I can't say more at this point, but the "hey he took my money" situation has not been forgotten. Suffice it to say he is not dead or in jail. More to come...(That felt kind of like a DN blog)
Actions are being taken...I can't say more at this point, but the "hey he took my money" situation has not been forgotten. Suffice it to say he is not dead or in jail. More to come...(That felt kind of like a DN blog)
Oohhhhhhhhh, this sounds spicy. If this turns into some good enough forum drama, it might be worth my $200.

He is not dead or in jail...I can now release a statement to the public as the IRC Ambassador and lead investigator of the "Where is Zach!?" committee:<A member of the FCP community> made a visit to where he works last week and had a quick (and uncomfortable) chat with him. No explanation was given as to the reasons for disappearance. However he was given a deadline to show himself and make good on everything - failure to comply will result in police getting involved (however we are hoping it doesn't come to this).I am rather surprised he has not shown himself yet - especially knowing that we know where he works. However we still maintain a milligram of hope that there is some sort of reasonable explanation and all money will soon be returned.He even had the nerve to change his fantasy football rosters this weekend (while still hiding in the shadows). As commissioner of these leagues I have made the decision to lock his teams until further notice.-Yoda

This is really incredible. I am a trusting person, much to my own detriment, but I never would of expected him to just take off with all the money from this. What a piece of crap!!!! I wonder how much money he got, total, from all the people who signed up for this?

This is really incredible. I am a trusting person, much to my own detriment, but I never would of expected him to just take off with all the money from this. What a piece of crap!!!! I wonder how much money he got, total, from all the people who signed up for this?
Estimates range in the area of $1700-$2000.