profile layne flack

their is no level above layne when hes playing his bestJohhny Chan and Phil Hellmuth say he is the best NLH player their is when hes at his best you cant argue with them they would actually know
I think we need to know the context before you can come to that conclusion. When did they say these things about Layne, was in pre Hanson era? Was this before Layne fell off the map for a while?I think Layne might have the better reads when he's on, but Hanson is consistently on his game, so I would say Hansen.

Did anyone watch the WPT last night? Season 1 with Ivey, Bloch, Lederer and Layne Flack?192.jpeg.76.jpegI thought Layne played this well even though he came in 2nd. Howard was getting awesome cards heads up. I have always loved this episode.

their is no level above layne when hes playing his bestJohhny Chan and Phil Hellmuth say he is the best NLH player their is when hes at his best you cant argue with them they would actually know
I think we need to know the context before you can come to that conclusion. When did they say these things about Layne, was in pre Hanson era? Was this before Layne fell off the map for a while?I think Layne might have the better reads when he's on, but Hanson is consistently on his game, so I would say Hansen.
Johhny chan watched him play and taught layne heaps let him sit behind him while he played chan saw how much potential layne hadof course layne was off his game and hes going to make a comeback he only got out of rehab in late 2004 i believe accroding to that cardplayer article Gus wins the odd tournament hes a below average for a pro cash game player according to daniel negreanu giving him a 5 or somethingapart from 3 WPT titles what has he gotlayne has a WPT title a second and 5 WSOP bracelets(in 5 years at WSOP) 3 in no limit holdem and 1 in limit holdem gus doesnt come close to those "consistent" resultsboy i really sound like a real fanboy but i assure you im not i just to aspire to be as good as him one day
Did anyone watch the WPT last night? Season 1 with Ivey, Bloch, Lederer and Layne Flack?192.jpeg.76.jpegI thought Layne played this well even though he came in 2nd. Howard was getting awesome cards heads up.  I have always loved this episode.
yeah i got in on bit torrent made a copy onto a dvd great final table 3 of the top 10 no limit holdem players in the world at the table
Gus wins the odd tournament hes a below average for a pro cash game player according to daniel negreanu giving him a 5 or somethingapart from 3 WPT titles what has he got
Hansen is clearly a better cash game player so i'm not even going there, but this is about NLH. Hansen has not played for as long as Flack, and has played in no where near as many WSOP tourneys. I'm not saying that Flack is not a great player, I just think that Hansen is better.
You can't deal with someone who has a different opinion, so you call that opinion stupid? Not very mature.
Maybe you can't understand imnot being serious of course hes aloud an opinion and my opinion causes me to think his opinion is stupid< most people dont say that part but i feel its neccesary to get my opinion acrosshave a nice day :wink:
  • 2 weeks later...

since 19995WSOP bracelets 4 in Holdem1 WPT title and 2 seconds one second where he got his money in with 99 vs 22 and got outdrawn so more like 2 WPT titles it should beim not being a fanboy here its just really impressiveso who can argue with those tournament resultsnot even Negreanu can knock those results

• 6 months later...