• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a 3rd while the server was down. PokerStars Tournament #53263324, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $4.00/$0.40180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $720.00Tournament started - 2007/06/19 - 13:21:15 (ET)Dear Bull62,You finished the tournament in 3rd place.A $85.68 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Im kind of lurker around here but been around for awhile, anyways just FTed a $10+$1 180 MTT on stars if any FCPers want to rail for me I could use the support :)Tourney ID # 53378284ID: JshAberPos. 5/9 25k chipsno stakeTook 3rd place for $214.20Took 1st in one last week as well for $540Thanks Tid for railing for me!!

Im kind of lurker around here but been around for awhile, anyways just FTed a $10+$1 180 MTT on stars if any FCPers want to rail for me I could use the support :)Tourney ID # 53378284ID: JshAberPos. 5/9 25k chipsno stake
glglgltid
Im kind of lurker around here but been around for awhile, anyways just FTed a $10+$1 180 MTT on stars if any FCPers want to rail for me I could use the support :)Tourney ID # 53378284ID: JshAberPos. 5/9 25k chipsno stake
don't got chat, but I'm sending the postive vibes.. TID!

Soon at Vinny Vinh there blinds off, you'll be in the good money.. just 4 more hands..

GG 3rd place. When Jeds said he had AK, what did you have? AQ? Middle pair?
Had KQ suited, but the way he was splashing chips around it had me considering a call there. Folded A J a few hands before that when I min raised SB and he went over the top all in... was starting to think he might just be pushing. m happy with both folds there tho, I almost got off my game.
Had KQ suited, but the way he was splashing chips around it had me considering a call there. Folded A J a few hands before that when I min raised SB and he went over the top all in... was starting to think he might just be pushing. m happy with both folds there tho, I almost got off my game.
It was a good lay down. Your 40/60 against Ax and possibly dominated. And if he has a low pair, its still a coin flip.