Daniel...business proposition for you!

OMG, you guys are BAD! :club: I'm no Marion, but I do think I hold my own as far as looks :-) BTW, to the one who asked if a chest ad is worth $10,000...probably not...but can you imagine if I made it past a round or 2 and if they did a highlight on me how much advertising STACKED would get. I think it would be well worth the stake! :wink:

OMG, you guys are BAD!  :club:  I'm no Marion, but I do think I hold my own as far as looks :-)  BTW, to the one who asked if a chest ad is worth $10,000...probably not...but can you imagine if I made it past a round or 2 and if they did a highlight on me how much advertising STACKED would get.  I think it would be well worth the stake!  :wink:
I guarantee the media guys at ESPN would find away to put ya on the air
OMG, you guys are BAD!  :club:  I'm no Marion, but I do think I hold my own as far as looks :-)  BTW, to the one who asked if a chest ad is worth $10,000...probably not...but can you imagine if I made it past a round or 2 and if they did a highlight on me how much advertising STACKED would get.  I think it would be well worth the stake!  :wink:
That's exactly what I was thinking! It seems like they find any drama and run with it...can you imagine if they got word on what I was advertising and how it all came about!? We would be the highlight of the event! :wink:
That's exactly what I was thinking! It seems like they find any drama and run with it...can you imagine if they got word on what I was advertising and how it all came about!? We would be the highlight of the event! :wink:
if your coming to veags for the world series look me up :wink: I'll hang out with ya :D
       if your coming to veags for the world series look me up :wink:  I'll hang out with ya :club:
Looks like I won't be coming in this year for the WSOP :cry: Maybe I can win a buy in next year and I will look you up :wink: Or if anyone else would like to stake me I have plenty of advertising space left :D
       if your coming to veags for the world series look me up :wink:  I'll hang out with ya :club:
Looks like I won't be coming in this year for the WSOP :cry: Maybe I can win a buy in next year and I will look you up :wink: Or if anyone else would like to stake me I have plenty of advertising space left :D
Contact Mark Cuban.
Contact Mark Cuban.
Why Mark Cuban?? :?
Probably because he's filthy rich and is into throwing money around on weird ideas
Yeah I figured that's what he meant...I think I'll just wait 'til next year and see if I can get there on my own. :-) I do like the idea of selling advertising space on Ebay... :think: