this draft is crazy. what the hell is going on. brady quinn is gonna drop bad. maybe dallas. who knows.

FUCK YOU MIAMI!!!I swear to God, taking Ted Ginn over Brady Quinn is probably the dumbest thing they could have done.
Quinn>Green ??long term certainly but you guys have said you are a win now team.
this draft is crazy. what the hell is going on. brady quinn is gonna drop bad. maybe dallas. who knows.
i highly doubt he will go here. The cowboys need to address both CB and WR possibility is for dwayne bowe from LSU
where the hell are all the football fans!!! It's DRAFT DAY
trust me im here draft day is easily one of my favorite days but im stuck at work so i can only chat for a limited time.. :club:
Quinn>Green ??long term certainly but you guys have said you are a win now team.
Ginn will do nothing for Miami. Not this year, and not 5 years down the road.They were stupid. Miami is always stupid on draft day, and I'm ashamed to be a fan. They always pass on players they need. So now what? They get Trent Green, and he plays for another 2-3 years. Big deal.
Ginn will do nothing for Miami. Not this year, and not 5 years down the road.They were stupid. Miami is always stupid on draft day, and I'm ashamed to be a fan. They always pass on players they need. So now what? They get Trent Green, and he plays for another 2-3 years. Big deal.
Wait until Branch falls to the Eagles and we pick ANOTHER DL guy. Then I'll be bitching :club:

Brady Quinn to the Kansas City Chiefs at #23. That would make my decade, as a football fan. They have to take him, if he is available, they have to. I will kill someone if they pass on Brady Quinn.

Brady Quinn to the Kansas City Chiefs at #23. That would make my decade, as a football fan. They have to take him, if he is available, they have to. I will kill someone if they pass on Brady Quinn.
Detroit will trade up before 23
Who is this retard saying Ravens are a good trade partner. They want a QB to why would they trade out.
Maybe he meant they will try and trade UP, and are willing to pay a high price.