Folding A Full House

What would you do here? (I am " Themistocles" )Game #2227823926: Table Paseo Del Mar - $0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 2:03:16 ET - 2007/04/17Seat 1: Themistocles ($47.40)Seat 3: delcharger ($15.50)Seat 4: tallcooldj32 ($61.05), is sitting outSeat 5: BAV1 ($50)Seat 6: HOWAMIUP ($29.55)Seat 7: captainpants ($20.50)Seat 8: allin agin ($20)delcharger posts the small blind of $0.25BAV1 posts the big blind of $0.50allin agin posts $0.50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Themistocles [Kd Ah Kc 2c]HOWAMIUP foldscaptainpants foldsallin agin checksThemistocles raises to $1delcharger foldsBAV1 calls $0.50allin agin calls $0.50*** FLOP *** [As 2s Ac]BAV1 bets $3.25allin agin calls $3.25Themistocles calls $3.25*** TURN *** [As 2s Ac] [2d]BAV1 checksallin agin checksThemistocles bets $13BAV1 calls $13allin agin calls $13*** RIVER *** [As 2s Ac 2d] [3s]BAV1 bets $32.75, and is all inallin agin calls $2.75, and is all inSo here's what I thought:BAV1 may have A-3 in his hole cards. With his bet on the flop, I put him on A-2, and thats why i didn't raise him back. If I was right,only a King could have put me ahead in the hand - and any other card matching one of his hole cards would have made lose my entire 50$. So I thought about just calling.when the 2 came on the turn, he didnt bet - so I instantly excluded the possibility of him having A-2. That's why I betted the pot.However, with the 3 of spades on the board and his instant pot-sized bet, I wasnt too sure that I had the best high hand...1) If he actually had A-3, then I was beaten. I was also beaten if he had the amazing 4-5 of spades for a straight flush. What's more , I had no low with the given board.2) If he had 4-5 (but not spades) he had the nut low.I was certain than one of the above statements was correct. So ,should I call, I was risking 30$ to win only half the pot (at best).That was my analysis, so I decided to fold.What's your opinion on this hand and my analysis?Thank you

If you're gonna raise pf, then do more than min-raise. On the flop, you have the nuts and 2 in for the pot in front of you, so raise and pump that pot. Even if someone else is in the hand with an A, they have at most 9 outs, meanwhile charge that low now while you still can. If someone is drawing dead to high and has a backup low, you need to get their money in now b/c if they miss you're not getting any more. Maybe I'm wrong about that (I'm still learning the O8 stats) but that's my impression at least. If you re-pot the flop and then pot the turn then you don't have to worry about calling a big river bet.As played, its a tough choice on the river. Is it possible Villain plays Kxc this way, or 45? Probably a good fold, since A3 is a likely holding. A little more pressure earlier makes it clear you have the A2, and makes a big bet easier to fold to (although in this case with more pressure earlier, you would have gotten all-in before the river, which as the favorite is a good thing).

Pot preflop.Pot flop.Pot turn.You want to keep pushing this pot because of two reasons...the other ace out there and the low draw. River should have been inconsequential. As played, it's a tough call but I think you have to make it.

You're getting about 2.7-1 to call on the river. I think this is a flush, wheel, trip aces enough for it to be a profitable call here. I think it's close, but I think you have to call.You have to pot the flop here. Yes, villain may have the other A2, but if he doesn't than you have allowed him to outdraw, either to a low (any other low card could cost you half the pot) or to a better fullhouse than you. You need to charge those draws here.

Pot preflop.Pot flop.Pot turn.You want to keep pushing this pot because of two reasons...the other ace out there and the low draw. River should have been inconsequential. As played, it's a tough call but I think you have to make it.
bingo.plo8 is not a game to do anything even slightly resembling slowplaying unless you somehow flop a set of aces and a wheel or something similar. charge low draws. charge higher boat redraws. dassit.
bingo.plo8 is not a game to do anything even slightly resembling slowplaying unless you somehow flop a set of aces and a wheel or something similar. charge low draws. charge higher boat redraws. dassit.
bingo.As played though, and if I was playing well, I think I lay this down on the river. You have to put the other 2 on an A and a low draw. Given the betting, it looks like the big stack has the A, unfortunately. He also called pre-flop, so A3 is perfectly reasonable. If he has the A, then the short stack almost certainly has the low locked up and so you are being invited to put in 30 to win 25 - which you do as long as you are not up against A3 or 45s. Given the range of his hands based on his behavior, I think it is right to lay this down.....if the reads are wrong, you shoul dlook at it as punishment for misplaying the hand on the flop.

question...when you have that hand and see a flop like that do any of you consider that if somebody else has a2 and two low cards they are freerolling you badly, or is that just considered a cooler and kinda ignored?