Why would anyone ever disagree with me?I know everything.I'm always right.I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.and.... I'm TOOOOOOO SEXY!!! In all seriousness, I actually do enjoy having healthy, civil debates on a wide range of topics. It's rare to find those types of discussions online as things tend to turn nasty rather quickly. Having said that, I'll just delete the nast ones, lol.
Congrats, Your dictatorship is now complete. Time to bar the doors before the gestapo come. Should of listened to Mao when he said democracy wouldn't last. :bubble_bye:Figured I'd edit it b4 hand and save you the time.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a di.ck but do you really think you are a good golfer? 11 handicap on a easy par 72 course will shoot 83. Thats not too good.
I'd say your being a di.ck, if you think shooting in the late 70s early 80s means your not a good golfer your stupidly mistaken....ask around

Daniel - to clarify, you encourage constructive debate even if the opinions are against your own, but you will remove anything which is unconstructive?Who decides what is constructive?Does this apply to your established forum members too?Thanks,R.

Looking back over past topics I've noticed that I seem toi spend a lot more time responding to negative posts. In doing that, you end up giving the OP what they want. Not anymore. I'm not going to bother with those kinds of posts at all anymore.
What you need Daniel is a Press Secretary like the President has. That way you can do your Blog and let the PS handle all the Q&A on the Forums. At least when you want to take a vacation from them. You probably feel a responsiblity to your fans to keep up with the Blog. But the Forums can drive you nuts if you can't take a vacation from them once in a while.PairTheBoard:spade:

All Right!I can take a hint, I will be the unofficial press secretary for Mr. Negreanu until the paid posisiton is filled.To answer most of your questions at this time, Mr. Negreanu says: No Comment!Thank you for coming, don't let the door hit you in the rear on your way out!

:club: nice one daniel. It's clear you no little if anything about gambling/etiquette in golf, neither you nor your poker playing/would be golfer friends are correct on this subject. It would pay you to not comment on a subject before speaking to some real high stakes golfers (with much more experience)...When it comes to betting in golf, the poor judgement or gamble element of the losing player (if he/she is dominated) is acceptable, NOT on a misrepresentation of facts from a lying participant in what is considered to be a friendly game with wagering. That is flat out dishonorable and should not be respected (which you should no, ask your pro golfers). Check back to the days of the real golf hustlers, men like Titanic and Butch Baird (who is still alive, look him up) who knew what was acceptable, and not once will you see a wager made on the basis of a flat out, face to face lie. It is always based with a challenge or care free attitude of a player. Phil Ivey has now been shown to be dishonourable and ONLY his friends will support him. I stand by Ram's decision 100%....as will all big betting golfers.
LOLOLOLOL.why aren't you getting it? a guy who has wagered for at least a million dollars on the golf course in the last year tells you how it is, and you (who i assume has never won/lost 10K on the course), is trying to call him an idiot on the subject of big stakes golf gambling. i don't "no" anything about big stakes golf gambling but i'm willing to take daniel and blair rodman's word on it. DUCY?but even if your points were somewhat valid to you (if you and your friends gambled big and were 100% honest about handicaps), it still doesn't apply to the situation. it's not important how the rest of the world views high stakes golf rules and etiquette, it's only important how poker players view it, as those views would be deciding rule book that day.