Mkind A Ft Of $100 Rebuy

This is the 4th tourney I've gotten HU in, in 5 days: I've lost all 4, all to suckout.
It's even worse considering the last 7 tournaments I got HU in I lost (and 4 of them have been this week).
In the last 4 days, I'm starting to catch those breaks and my results are really starting to show. However, it would be nice if I could start picking up some W's; been a while since my last one and I've certainly had plenty of chances (7 to be exact).
Hey how many times have you been heads up in the last 5 days?What place did you come in?
Hey how many times have you been heads up in the last 5 days?What place did you come in?
This would include 2nd in the 100r twice, $100/20k guar, and a $20/180 man SNG. The combined difference btw 2nd and 1st in the 4 of them is about $18k.
can someone please tell me who annette_15 is? I'm guessing a middle aged woman?
Wow, u must really be living under a rock. Annette is #1 the ranked player online right now, and has just been destroying the online tournament scene since last summer. She's 18 years old, from Norway, and is probably one of my best friends.
This would include 2nd in the 100r twice, $100/20k guar, and a $20/180 man SNG. The combined difference btw 2nd and 1st in the 4 of them is about $18k.Wow, u must really be living under a rock. Annette is #1 the ranked player online right now, and has just been destroying the online tournament scene since last summer. She's 18 years old, from Norway, and is probably one of my best friends.
wow.. I know shes ranked. thats why i'm asking what her deal is.idiot
This would include 2nd in the 100r twice, $100/20k guar, and a $20/180 man SNG. The combined difference btw 2nd and 1st in the 4 of them is about $18k.Wow, u must really be living under a rock. Annette is #1 the ranked player online right now, and has just been destroying the online tournament scene since last summer. She's 18 years old, from Norway, and is probably one of my best friends.
hi, did u get my PM?
This would include 2nd in the 100r twice, $100/20k guar, and a $20/180 man SNG. The combined difference btw 2nd and 1st in the 4 of them is about $18k.
Whoooooooooooooooooooosh right over your head
LMAO...NH Grinder.
can someone please tell me who annette_15 is? I'm guessing a middle aged woman?
Wow, u must really be living under a rock. Annette is #1 the ranked player online right now, and has just been destroying the online tournament scene since last summer. She's 18 years old, from Norway, and is probably one of my best friends.
wow.. I know shes ranked. thats why i'm asking what her deal is.idiot
No, you clearly asked WHO she is, not what her deal is.
Mkind you clearly don't know WHO Royal Tour is do you?He's kinda a big deal around here...just ask him! :club:
Thx guys. I was going throught about a 3-week stretch (the worst of my career) where I felt I was playing great but was catching no breaks, and that was the only reason I was losing. In the last 4 days, I'm starting to catch those breaks and my results are really starting to show. However, it would be nice if I could start picking up some W's; been a while since my last one and I've certainly had plenty of chances (7 to be exact).
were you trying to sell a WSOP seat on bodog last night?