Antonius Sure Is Amazing

Full Tilt Poker Game #2167842896: Table Halbert (heads up) - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:48:49 ET - 2007/04/08 (partial)Luigi66369 raises to $60,601.75, and is all initislinda calls $13,587.50, and is all inLuigi66369 shows [As 4h]itislinda shows [Ah Qs]Uncalled bet of $46,414.25 returned to Luigi66369*** FLOP *** [7d 3h Qd]*** TURN *** [7d 3h Qd] [9s]*** RIVER *** [7d 3h Qd 9s] [7s]Luigi66369 shows a pair of Sevensitislinda shows two pair, Queens and Sevensitislinda wins the pot ($28,374.50) with two pair, Queens and Sevens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $28,375 | Rake $0.50Board: [7d 3h Qd 9s 7s]Seat 1: Luigi66369 (small blind) showed [As 4h] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 2: itislinda (big blind) showed [Ah Qs] and won ($28,374.50) with two pair, Queens and Sevensor...hes not

Full Tilt Poker Game #2167842896: Table Halbert (heads up) - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:48:49 ET - 2007/04/08 (partial)Luigi66369 raises to $60,601.75, and is all initislinda calls $13,587.50, and is all inLuigi66369 shows [As 4h]itislinda shows [Ah Qs]Uncalled bet of $46,414.25 returned to Luigi66369*** FLOP *** [7d 3h Qd]*** TURN *** [7d 3h Qd] [9s]*** RIVER *** [7d 3h Qd 9s] [7s]Luigi66369 shows a pair of Sevensitislinda shows two pair, Queens and Sevensitislinda wins the pot ($28,374.50) with two pair, Queens and Sevens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $28,375 | Rake $0.50Board: [7d 3h Qd 9s 7s]Seat 1: Luigi66369 (small blind) showed [As 4h] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 2: itislinda (big blind) showed [Ah Qs] and won ($28,374.50) with two pair, Queens and Sevensor...I'm an idiot
FYP
why would you even post something like this, obviously he is a great player, and i think someones a little jealous :club:
its sooooooo funny how all of you grab his nuts and auto reply, "oh then why dont you play him!" so predictable and funny, yeah i guess im out of line to question a single play by someone on a poker forum. thats not at all what a poker forum is for. clearly he is a good player, but that hand is so donkish, but of course, everyone will say "OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU REALLY MAKING FUN OF PATRITCK ANTONIUS!! YOU MUST SUCK AT LIFE!!!"
its sooooooo funny how all of you grab his nuts and auto reply, "oh then why dont you play him!" so predictable and funny, yeah i guess im out of line to question a single play by someone on a poker forum. thats not at all what a poker forum is for. clearly he is a good player, but that hand is so donkish, but of course, everyone will say "OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU REALLY MAKING FUN OF PATRITCK ANTONIUS!! YOU MUST SUCK AT LIFE!!!"
Someone had a bad day...jeez.
You're telling me you wouldn't bone with a man like that?

OK, obviously 13k is probably chump change to him, maybe thats another reason he made that play, whats 13k when u have millions?you have to take that in account of why he played the hand how he did.

OK, obviously 13k is probably chump change to him, maybe thats another reason he made that play, whats 13k when u have millions?you have to take that in account of why he played the hand how he did.
what you just said on the outside seems to make sense, but really it doesnt. Even if you have millions, that doesnt excuse a bad play. Unless Antonius is purely dicking around, raising all in here with A4 is such a bad play, its like hes playing at some final table of a donkament. Theres no reason to do the play, I dont care what anyone says, or how "ignorant" i am, the play is a bad play, the guy has 20 big blinds left, not 5.

watched ivey play some plo last night... he was making some very questionable moves with hands that'd be good in NL... but very very vulnerable in omaha... they worked out for him and all... guess it helps to own the doom switch

what you just said on the outside seems to make sense, but really it doesnt. Even if you have millions, that doesnt excuse a bad play. Unless Antonius is purely dicking around, raising all in here with A4 is such a bad play, its like hes playing at some final table of a donkament. Theres no reason to do the play, I dont care what anyone says, or how "ignorant" i am, the play is a bad play, the guy has 20 big blinds left, not 5.
Actually instead of just not posting new topics, please just don't post anymore. Thanks.
Are you one of the broke a-holes who rails these games for hours and makes a comment after every hand about the donkey plays that everyone is making, then tells everyone about "how bad you've ran today" and that you need $5 to turn it all around?!?!? I THOUGHT YOUR NAME LOOKED FAMILIAR!!!
Okay, here's why we're making fun of you. It's impossible to even come close to judging someone's play in a high stakes heads up NLHE game based off of one hand. And it's impossible to judge the validity of a play in a particular hand in a vacuum. In other words, in ultra high stakes games where there are so many levels of thinking, you can't simply look at one move and say whether it is good or not.Most likely what happened is that the person who he was playing against was sitting with a short stack and PA knows that he most likely has a limited bankroll and is "taking a shot." PA is willing to make these huge raises to: a)Get a chance to bust his opponent. If his opponent's bankroll is limited and his is pretty massive, it makes sense to take shots at busting him since he can double him up several times but if he wins only once out of these several times he can take his opponent's entire stack.b ) It obviously really expands PA's range of hands and mixes up his game so he's impossible to read. This is one of the reasons why he's such a great player. He's willing to make so many different plays and "change gears" so no opponent can get a read on him.
Okay, here's why we're making fun of you. It's impossible to even come close to judging someone's play in a high stakes heads up NLHE game based off of one hand. And it's impossible to judge the validity of a play in a particular hand in a vacuum. In other words, in ultra high stakes games where there are so many levels of thinking, you can't simply look at one move and say whether it is good or not.Most likely what happened is that the person who he was playing against was sitting with a short stack and PA knows that he most likely has a limited bankroll and is "taking a shot." PA is willing to make these huge raises to: a)Get a chance to bust his opponent. If his opponent's bankroll is limited and his is pretty massive, it makes sense to take shots at busting him since he can double him up several times but if he wins only once out of these several times he can take his opponent's entire stack.b ) It obviously really expands PA's range of hands and mixes up his game so he's impossible to read. This is one of the reasons why he's such a great player. He's willing to make so many different plays and "change gears" so no opponent can get a read on him.
fair enough LongLiveYorke, that has to be one of the most intelligent replies I have ever seen in a while. When I first saw him doing this move, i felt it was spewing, but all the points you listed really are pretty valid. I appreciate you listen legitimate reasons on why you disagree with me, it makes sense.And to whoever finds this post retarded, I really could care less what you think, if i find things interesting, I will post them, regardless of the massive gay fanbase of Antonius. Also, what does railing those games have to do with being broke?? I play 1 2 NL on Full Tilt, and am certainly not broke. If more people could respond like LongLiveYorke did to posts in general and not try to insult the OP, this site would be a lot better off.
fair enough LongLiveYorke, that has to be one of the most intelligent replies I have ever seen in a while. When I first saw him doing this move, i felt it was spewing, but all the points you listed really are pretty valid. I appreciate you listen legitimate reasons on why you disagree with me, it makes sense.And to whoever finds this post retarded, I really could care less what you think, if i find things interesting, I will post them, regardless of the massive gay fanbase of Antonius. Also, what does railing those games have to do with being broke?? I play 1 2 NL on Full Tilt, and am certainly not broke. If more people could respond like LongLiveYorke did to posts in general and not try to insult the OP, this site would be a lot better off.
Hey, he's a pretty man. Leave us/him alone!!!
Full Tilt Poker Game #2167842896: Table Halbert (heads up) - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:48:49 ET - 2007/04/08 (partial)Luigi66369 raises to $60,601.75, and is all initislinda calls $13,587.50, and is all inLuigi66369 shows [As 4h]itislinda shows [Ah Qs]Uncalled bet of $46,414.25 returned to Luigi66369*** FLOP *** [7d 3h 4d]*** TURN *** [7d 3h 4d] [9s]*** RIVER *** [7d 3h 4d 9s] [7s]itislinda shows a pair of SevensLuigi66369 shows two pair, Queens and SevensLuigi66369 wins the pot ($28,374.50) with two pair, Sevens and Fours*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $28,375 | Rake $0.50Board: [7d 3h Qd 9s 7s]Seat 1: itislinda (small blind) showed [Ah Qs] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 2: Luigi66369 (big blind) showed [As 4h] and won ($28,374.50) with two pair, Sevens and Fours
FYP. Antonius doesn't lose, idiot.