Stupid Question About Stars Vip.

does anyone know of anybody who is at supernova status, or has used player points to get a car? you have to average over 14k points per day for a year to be able to get the aston martin, is this even possible?

does anyone know of anybody who is at supernova status, or has used player points to get a car? you have to average over 14k points per day for a year to be able to get the aston martin, is this even possible?
2739 vpps/day for a Supernova Elite3914 vpps/day for SupernovaVery possible to do it in a year....
2739 vpps/day for a Supernova Elite3914 vpps/day for SupernovaVery possible to do it in a year....
Huh? How is supernova elite less?I'm sure ElkY (Grospellier is his real name I think) was the first to get Supernova last year. He plays a ton of 300+ SNGs and 10/20NL+ cash games
Huh? How is supernova elite less?I'm sure ElkY (Grospellier is his real name I think) was the first to get Supernova last year. He plays a ton of 300+ SNGs and 10/20NL+ cash games
no i think bigjoe2003 is way ahead of elky, bigjoe multi tables the 1k and 2k sit and gos

I'm going for supernova this year..34.17% of the way so far!But yah, 3914 vpp/day is doable, 6-tabling shorthanded 3/6 gets about 350vpp/hour I believe, so obvy with higher stakes and a solid grind a supernova could get this done.

• 1 month later...