88% Concentration Blog- The Best Read Ever

What he does spits in the face of bankroll management but there is another well known poster on here that used to and probably still does that (i think his name is Daniel Negreanu). He's got the balls to make it big.

I'd say every player at the top probably took 'shots' to get their bankroll up there. Say whatever you want about this guy, but many of us on another uk based forum watch him regularly and has clearly got some game.

Holy crap.I can't believe this kid is back. I always figured he was an ok player who went on a heater of a lifetime. Now he's back up to £64k?He must be an actually good player then.. who knew?

I've noticed stories about enough players with these terrible habits making it big eventually.Along the way they learn to avoid the old mistakes.I've been having discussions with flintsword re cash games.We both agree that the conservative route has its merits.However, he's gone the 'Chris Ferguson penny/dollar into $20K bet' method and I think there's merit to starting at slightly higher and meaningful stakes.P.S. I'm thinking of getting the expertholdem.com's DVDs and I don't want to spam using my signature but I've noticed other people doing that, e.g. selling a book.Is there any interest in these DVDs on the Canadian side, viz. Toronto, so I can make a big order? Flame me if that's too spammy, but these dvds are good.

What he does spits in the face of bankroll management but there is another well known poster on here that used to and probably still does that (i think his name is Daniel Negreanu).
Most likely still does it. He bought in for $1 million at HSP. I doubt his bankroll was at $20 million+.
I know many of you guys have followed Ed Hollis on his blog before, well he's back!!!Bankroll up to over 60k so far. If you haven't seen this blog before its well worth reading through, I hope he does well this time and doesn't go broke, but I won't hold my breath!http://88percent.blogspot.com/
I'm glad to have him back - great entertainment!
Most likely still does it. He bought in for $1 million at HSP. I doubt his bankroll was at $20 million+.
That's not really the same though... At 300/600 blinds, a std buyin is 60k. But, there is a minimum buyin of 100k. Using 20 buyins at either of these figures, is substantially less than 20 million.