Not Really Strategy Just Looking For Some Feed Back

really weird hand, and post flop i played it even weirder.... but idno the guy to me had AA written all over him. feel free to beak me or just be like ya ok thats an alright fold. the guy had an alright sharkscope record as well but im not sure if i should of let that influence my decissionPokerStars Game #9243600844: Tournament #46961500, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/04/04 - 03:51:19 (ET)Table '46961500 1' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: john0418 (1500 in chips) Seat 2: Odelad (1490 in chips) Seat 3: s-line x (1460 in chips) Seat 4: THoldem (1450 in chips) Seat 5: Barmo (2410 in chips) Seat 6: conor_mw (1480 in chips) Seat 7: turbo6969 (600 in chips) Seat 8: ELBOSTYLE (1500 in chips) Seat 9: BombD23 (1610 in chips) Barmo: posts small blind 10conor_mw: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to conor_mw [Jd Jc]conor_mw is connected turbo6969: folds ELBOSTYLE: folds BombD23: raises 20 to 40john0418: folds Odelad: folds s-line x: folds THoldem: calls 40Barmo: calls 30conor_mw: raises 100 to 140BombD23: raises 100 to 240turbo6969 said, "wow nice call"THoldem: folds Barmo: folds conor_mw is disconnected conor_mw is connected conor_mw: calls 100*** FLOP *** [Ts 5d 6h]Barmo said, "ty"conor_mw: checks BombD23: checks *** TURN *** [Ts 5d 6h] [Qs]conor_mw: checks BombD23: bets 60conor_mw: calls 60*** RIVER *** [Ts 5d 6h Qs] [4h]conor_mw: checks turbo6969 said, "are you serious"BombD23: bets 1310 and is all-inconor_mw: folds BombD23 collected 680 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 680 | Rake 0 Board [Ts 5d 6h Qs 4h]Seat 1: john0418 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Odelad folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: s-line x folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: THoldem (button) folded before FlopSeat 5: Barmo (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: conor_mw (big blind) folded on the RiverSeat 7: turbo6969 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: ELBOSTYLE folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: BombD23 collected (680)

If you put him on AA it was a good fold. I think that would be a good flop to lead with JJ though. If the guy has an alright sharkscope I don't think he got it pushing with AK on the river with no pair though.

If you put him on AA it was a good fold. I think that would be a good flop to lead with JJ though. If the guy has an alright sharkscope I don't think he got it pushing with AK on the river with no pair though.
ya thats what i was thinking idno he played it so weird pre flop that it made me play even weirder post flop. but now i took that guy out a couple hands later and am chip leader with 5 ppl left so i guess it was a good fold (bragaments) :club::D
ya thats what i was thinking idno he played it so weird pre flop that it made me play even weirder post flop. but now i took that guy out a couple hands later and am chip leader with 5 ppl left so i guess it was a good fold (bragaments) :club::D
1010 isn't out of the question, seems more like AA or even AQ.
You got lost on this hand because you didn't bet the flop
Or because the villain suddenly learned how to drag the bet-bar all the way to the right? LOL Minraiseaments... these situations always screw me up.You just have a pair on the river, and w/ out a pretty solid read, I'd fold to the river donkbet.

It REAAAAALLY doesn't suprise me that YOU decided not to read the forum posting guidelines.I realize you are like 15, but please, read the sticky at the top of this forum.Convert your hands, and do not include results.

It REAAAAALLY doesn't suprise me that YOU decided not to read the forum posting guidelines.I realize you are like 15, but please, read the sticky at the top of this forum.Convert your hands, and do not include results.
Wait.. I can't read whats it in the red.

If you bet on the flop after the pre-flop action (calling a significant re-raise), you are announcing that you have an overpair. If he then raises you, you can safely and comfortably fold. If he just calls, well, then it comes down to your read and the card that comes on the turn. If you check the turn and he bets, then you can probably fold. If he checks behind, you might have to bet the river. If the title of your post is "Not Really Strategy", then why did you post it in the strategy forum?