Champions League

ETO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI refuse to post in the new thread. This is the CL's FCP home.Also, does anyone know if James is in Barcelona?
Not sure totally but I remember him saying he was going to be.That early started worried me for Barca but that goal was perfect
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure totally but I remember him saying he was going to be.That early started worried me for Barca but that goal was perfect
You supporting Barca then? I'm completely neutral in this one. We need a Manc in here...
You supporting Barca then? I'm completely neutral in this one. We need a Manc in here...
Yep. How many shots is Ronaldo gonna get? jesus
Yep. How many shots is Ronaldo gonna get? jesus
Plenty I imagine. Barca look shaky at the back. Tevez could be a great impact sub if its a draw or MU are still down after an hour.
United goal early in the second please
To boost the excitment, or are you still so owned by James you're supporting MU?

LEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[ ] Can't score against English clubs[ ] Can't score headers

<3 BigD

lol ooopsaments!Oh well the gamble didn't pay off... it's ok for us to sacrifice midfield for attacking players against most Prem teams (and most teams in the world really), but not Barclona. I admire SAF for trying to have a go at them and win with style but it just didn't work out well. even when we had the big 4 on, we looked scared and/or unable to produce our normal stuff.The best team on the night clearly won, oh.. and Barca and their fans are amazing.Still on my travels, but can check in every now and again from phone.

I dunno...there is something very pleasing about all the unhappy Man U fans wandering around. It's easy to root for a team that has been so successful, so it makes me happy they lost.I'm thinking of becoming a fulltime Fulham fan next BPL season. Maybe Sunderland... ;-)

• 2 months later...

Just been looking at the pots for the seeding for the CL group stages. They're weird and whacky...I know they go on previous history in the competition but they have to take domestic success into consideration. I see why the 4 English sides are in the 1st pot but Milan? they weren't even in the CL last year! They should clearly swap with Inter. Sevilla ahead of Real? Hmmmmm, 2 UEFA Cup wins is enough to get you seeded higher than a CL regular? Granted they have underperformed but this doesn't make sense! Olympiakos should be in pot 2 instead of Rangers. Olympiakos are in every year and have made QFs a couple of times. Rangers have go out the group stage once.Wolfsburg won the Bundesliga and therefore didn't have to go through qualifying but are seeded lower than England, Spain and Italy's 4th placed sides. French 3rd place and the bleeding Russian runners-up!It's yet another UEFA/FIFA seeding farce.

It's Debrecen's year. No doubt.

Group A: Bayern Munich, Juventus, Bordeaux, Maccabi HaifaGroup B: MANCHESTER UNITED, CSKA Moscow, Besiktas, WolfsburgGroup C: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Marseille, FC ZurichGroup D: CHELSEA, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, APOELGroup E: LIVERPOOL, Lyon, Fiorentina, DebrecenGroup F: FC Barcelona, Inter Milan, Dinamo Kiev, FC Rubin KazanGroup G: Sevilla, RANGERS, Stuttgart, UnireaGroup H: ARSENAL, AZ Alkmaar, Olympiakos, StandardNot bad draws for the British sides. Rangers will be ecstatic, that's about as good as it gets for them.

Group A: Bayern Munich, Juventus, Bordeaux, Maccabi HaifaGroup B: MANCHESTER UNITED, CSKA Moscow, Besiktas, WolfsburgGroup C: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Marseille, FC ZurichGroup D: CHELSEA, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, APOELGroup E: LIVERPOOL, Lyon, Fiorentina, DebrecenGroup F: FC Barcelona, Inter Milan, Dinamo Kiev, FC Rubin KazanGroup G: Sevilla, RANGERS, Stuttgart, UnireaGroup H: ARSENAL, AZ Alkmaar, Olympiakos, StandardNot bad draws for the British sides. Rangers will be ecstatic, that's about as good as it gets for them.
Rangers have a good group. I'll give you one more chance... Unireal, who are they?!SAY IT!!
Unireal, who are they?!
Exactly.
my buddy broke down the groups on our site, but i think uniteds group will hurt them for the league with all the travel, and liverpools is pretty rough in general
spam imo. <3