A Hand That's Bothering Me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...ok tool...i already said i will as soon as u deposit on PS...Can i make it clearer?and it's obvious u do have 'sucky sharkscope stats' because now 3 times u ignore the question. You really think I can't read through ur little act. You get stupider every post you make. If you didn't have 'sucky sharkscope stats' and you had a nice ROI with a nice sample, you woulda been glad to give me your SN the first time I asked. I hope for your sakes you can bluff better in poker, although according to your 'sucky sharkscope stats' your probably can't. Please lock this thread, and stdesmoines, PM me when you get the balls to play me.
Tuesday night is open. FT. I'll PM you on Monday.
Tuesday night is open. FT. I'll PM you on Monday.
Tuesday night is open? I told u I'll play on PS not FT. If you're not going to play on PS then just forget it. I don't need to prove I'm better than you. Stats can prove that. And wat's ur screen name for god's sake? you wont b able to hide it forever if we do end up playing.
Tuesday night is open? I told u I'll play on PS not FT. If you're not going to play on PS then just forget it. I don't need to prove I'm better than you. Stats can prove that. And wat's ur screen name for god's sake? you wont b able to hide it forever if we do end up playing.
i believe this
Good grief. I have my own FCP netloon. He can't load a couple hundred on FT, but he doesn't have to prove he's better than me.
You guys both understand that playing one, or even a few HU matches will not decide anything... right?
I was just joking about bringing him to my home game. He's likely thousands of miles away from me.I was never serious.Then he issued this stupid challenge. I'll take his money if he wants. I've played 350+ HU SNGs in the last five months.That is all.
I was just joking about bringing him to my home game. He's likely thousands of miles away from me.I was never serious.Then he issued this stupid challenge. I'll take his money if he wants. I've played 350+ HU SNGs in the last five months.That is all.
lol...350? no way! and i would bet money you're down $ since you're not telling me ur sn. I've played over 1500 HU sngs at the 100 or up level with about 10ROI....how much money did u lose on the process of playing those 350 sngs?