You know who else reminds me of terrorists? Old ladies who actually still use checks. I have to sit there behind them after they went into the express lane with 13 items to many(Iknow, I counted), and wait while they scribble out a damn check. Hunt for the checkbook, hunt for a pen, write the check, put everything back into a spot where she won't find it again tommorow, and then shuffle away like the whole world moves at this zombie pace. Terrorists, I tell you.

Was that you? Guess I should apologize for slapping that cane out of your hand. In retrospect, maybe I overreacted.
Lucky for you I dropped the cane, cuz I was going to trip you with it! :club: And Scott -- are you laughing??? :D
Lucky for you I dropped the cane, cuz I was going to trip you with it! :club: And Scott -- are you laughing??? :D
wha..wha...what? ME??!!!no mam...no way. I never laugh at a lady swinging a cane. :D
wha..wha...what? ME??!!!no mam...no way. I never laugh at a lady swinging a cane. :club:
I'm glad to hear it, cuz you seemed like a nice young man.PS Did I hy-jack this thread??
I'm glad to hear it, cuz you seemed like a nice young man.PS Did I hy-jack this thread??
lol. Balloon. Everyone knows only terrorists hy jack. :D HEY!.... WAIT A MINUTE! :D Btw Sandi, I have Sylvia on board for the long promised first live session! :club: Should be a hoot!
You know who else reminds me of terrorists? Old ladies who actually still use checks. I have to sit there behind them after they went into the express lane with 13 items to many(Iknow, I counted), and wait while they scribble out a damn check. Hunt for the checkbook, hunt for a pen, write the check, put everything back into a spot where she won't find it again tommorow, and then shuffle away like the whole world moves at this zombie pace. Terrorists, I tell you.
And it was only 10 over the limit - I can still count, Sonny!!
Like a pro
Don't feel bad Balloon guy, your post was great - can't remember bein called a "pro" before -- but then I can't remember a lot of things, come to think of it ...Besides, it nice to see someone showin respect for their elders for a change. :club:
Wish my Mother-In-Law was funny.(I'd settle for living in Michigan)
LOL.and...living in Michigan can be easily done my friend....I know some folks that will sell you their houses in Detroit for about 20-bucks each.Which means you can buy up like...ohhhh...50,000 of them! :club:
Don't feel bad Balloon guy, your post was great - can't remember bein called a "pro" before -- but then I can't remember a lot of things, come to think of it ...Besides, it nice to see someone showin respect for their elders for a change. :club:
LOLOLOL at that Avatar!!!! :D
trust me your better off with one with a checkbook than one with a change purse. If they have coupons forget about it.