• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

What happened to Eric Gelinas? A couple years ago, he seemed like a pretty legit up and coming offensive D man. Scored 30 points in 60 games in 2014 at age 23. On Waivers today.

What happened to Eric Gelinas? A couple years ago, he seemed like a pretty legit up and coming offensive D man. Scored 30 points in 60 games in 2014 at age 23. On Waivers today.

New Jersey happened.

He got traded to the Ingmen. Where hockey careers are destroyed

The Penguins home broadcast does this thing called the Subway™ Sandwich of the Game... where they pick the biggest hit.

I like that relatively frequently they'll pick a hit delivered by the other team.

At the start of the interview he said "hey Dev, is your brother Dave with you or did you leave him in LA? By the way, I charge $17/hr for babysitting"

• Like 2