• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Without looking it up, can you name the Panthers' captain?

i couldn't name him while looking at him on tv. I had to wait for him to turn around to see the back of his jersey.

If the season ended today:

The Penguins would rank 3rd in the NHL,

and

Would not have home ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs.

and would have the hardest path. Finish 1st or 4th

historically pretty good, but team and him are playing like crap right now, defense is giving up lots of prime scoring chances. I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid Minnesota.

Has anyone else dined on a thing they did 30/40 years ago as much as Don Cherry does today?

Every time I hear this moron say "WHEN I COACHED...."

geezus, your last year in the NHL was 1980!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the f do you know about todays players+coaches?!?!?!

It wouldnt be such a big deal if it wasnt such a factor in every argument he ever makes about he knows better than most because he coached and played. No NHL playing experience, coached in the 70's....ok pal.

PS- Its no one's fault but mine for not changing the channel once he came on, and listening in the background

• Like 1

I hate how Bettman tried to make this a bargaining tool for the league against the players. Like it's the players, who go over there and play for free and risk injury, who are the real benefactors to Olympic participation.

If the NHL stops going to the Olympics, than the World Cup gets more relevance as best on best.

Nhl owns the World Cup and players get a nice cut from that. If I am the NHL I would take that route as well.

Let the Olympics be about the amateurs, I have no problem with that.

They are going to China since the NHL wants a partnership with China.

Please don't poke holes into my conspiracy theories! When are you coming by I have that Leafs program for you.

If the NHL stops going to the Olympics, than the World Cup gets more relevance as best on best.

Nhl owns the World Cup and players get a nice cut from that. If I am the NHL I would take that route as well.

Let the Olympics be about the amateurs, I have no problem with that.

Will you be as interested in watching and cheering for a team whose defense consists of Chris Lee, Marc-Andre Gragnani, Marc-Andre Bergeron, Cam Barker, Kevin Dallman, and Mat Robinson instead of Shea Weber, Drew Doughty and company?