I haven't been around forever, miss talking with you guys. My great new job blocks this site.No reads but haven't heard much from the villain in about 45 mins at the table. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($93.30)Button =#A500AF(Villain)/ ($116.10)SB ($78.15)BB ($63.95)UTG ($155.30)UTG+1 ($37)MP1 ($48.50)MP2 ($47.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with Qspade.gif, Qheart.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 3 folds, Hero raises to $5, Button =#A500AF(Villain)/ raises to $16, 2 folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $11.Flop: ($34.50) Jclub.gif, 2spade.gif, 2heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Villain bets $20, Hero raises to $45, Villain folds.Final Pot: $99.50I'm mostly concerned with my play postflop, given our stack sizes and that I didn't hit the boat. Does AK push back anyway? Can I fold to a push?

AK probably folds here. Any good player, anyways.
:club: Well if he pushes what can you beat. AA, KK JJ all beat you. I don't think he pushes with AK so that leaves you with beat TT.......
And your wager? Texas, with a dollar sign...
Ah, back when SNL was funny...Umm, I like the line that you took in the hand, conditional on one thing.Unless you think the villain is capable of reraising preflop with AJ and then pushing over top of your raise (or pushing back on the flop with AK) then you have to be willing to fold if he comes over top of your raise. It looks like you're pot committed, so any push from him is one that he expects to be called. Very few villains will take that risk with AK or a hand that you're beating. If they push back, they're showing JJ, AA or KK (maybe the other QQ, but less likely) way more times than you could stand to make it profitable to call the push. I like the raise as long as you're willing to fold to a push.
Ah, back when SNL was funny...
More thread derailement, but I love the current cast of SNL. You may not have the big names like Farley, Rock, etc, but it's very solid, and very funny, IMO.