**** Bull **** **** Faced ****

This was just ridicolous...we out played them except for ****ing 10 minutes and we got ****ed like a ****ing cow...I cant believe that our season is probably over because of this ****ing bullshit of a ****ing game to a ****ing crap eating balls shooting ****** faced ****...**** all those ****ing cocksucking ****faced ****ers in the ****ing frog faced ****....I cant believe this ****ing **** ****ed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could have used Rick Vaive tonight.
its really bad karma to kick someone when I am this down right now...seriously lay off..I am going to cry

Perhaps you should have taken your own advice when you were gloating about the imminent possibility of the Pens relocating to Kansas City, or perhaps wishing an injury on Crosby.

Perhaps you should have taken your own advice when you were gloating about the imminent possibility of the Pens relocating to Kansas City, or perhaps wishing an injury on Crosby.
seriously this is not a good time to make fun of me...I have already broken one remote and I cant ****ing change the ****ing channel..****ing bullshit..I feel like i need to go and fight someone...**** sake..**** **** **** **** balls on the ****ing cows.
seriously this is not a good time to make fun of me...I have already broken one remote and I cant ****ing change the ****ing channel..****ing bullshit..I feel like i need to go and fight someone...**** sake..**** **** **** **** balls on the ****ing cows.
This one's on the house. Feel better soon, big guy.slurpee.jpg
This one's on the house. Feel better soon, big guy.slurpee.jpg
Thanks man..I really need one...I cant believe this...I really cant..we played so well...we dominated the game...10 minute collapse..GOD..why why why...
Just an observation, but why aren't cocksucking and bullshit censored?
i dont know...but the bandwagon just got very light..I am the only one left...why are you people Leaf fans..go **** a cow...and eat your ****.
Zach obviously forgot to clean the machine again.
i am leaving now...to try and enjoy the rest of these evening..I dont care Iam still a Leafs fan..I will support this team....I love them...I dont care what you all say
The funny thing is, now that I know what Serge looks like, the mental image of him crying in me head is even more hilarious.
Which kinda makes me wonder,what does a Fubar the Sperm look like ?
Fire Ferguson should be your teams first move. Then wait for all his big contracts to expire. You guys could be contenders again in 4-5 years with any luck.
Huh?
This was just ridicolous...we out played them except for ****ing 10 minutes and we got ****ed like a ****ing cow...
Like when the puck went off the ref's skate straight into the slot? (for the 3rd? goal)
Thanks man..I really need one...I cant believe this...I really cant..we played so well...we dominated the game...10 minute collapse..GOD..why why why...
Because Buffalo is that f'n good! we played as bad as we could really play for almost the entire game (trust me i know.. i was at the game) and in 10 minutes it went from go leafs go.. to leaf fans leaving and getting kicked out.... you're welcome :club:
Did the Leaf play tonight?
yeah they played 2 1/2 great periods in Buffalo... had a 4-1 lead with about 16 minutes left in the 3rd.. and blew it.. i almost feel bad about lowering the leafs chances of making the playoffs........ almost