Ahl Playoff Ticker

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry dude..you had a good run....I heard the Mustangs are the favourites next year though..Good season..I was watching
I'll bet your salary that the Mustangs don't finish ahead of the Cheap Thieves next season. We can also have another bet on every game night, head-to-head...
I'll bet your salary that the Mustangs don't finish ahead of the Cheap Thieves next season. We can also have another bet on every game night, head-to-head...
you sure you want to bet my salaryBirthdate: May 16, 1983Age: 23Birthplace: Windsor, OntarioHeight: 5'10Weight: 180 lbs. Shoots: RightSalary: $800,000NHL Seasons: 2Drafted by Toronto in 2001 (5/134I will have to ok it with my agent.
you sure you want to bet my salaryBirthdate: May 16, 1983Age: 23Birthplace: Windsor, OntarioHeight: 5'10Weight: 180 lbs. Shoots: RightSalary: $800,000NHL Seasons: 2Drafted by Toronto in 2001 (5/134I will have to ok it with my agent.
I'm fairly certain Daniel would be okay with an easy $800,000.
I was actually hoping you made a little more than that. I could use the free money.
Serge says Lapierre is going to be better than Plekanec
Lapierre is a grinder with some offensive talent. Plekanec is an offensively talented player. Lapierre will be a 3rd liner in Montreal while Plekanec will be on the top two lines.
Lapierre is a grinder with some offensive talent. Plekanec is an offensively talented player. Lapierre will be a 3rd liner in Montreal while Plekanec will be on the top two lines.
Plekanec is probably my favorite Hab. He works his *** off non stop, great in all situations with all kinds of offensive upside.
Ok, the stage is set. OT is no good for me, so it's up to Corey Perry... he'll need two goals against Phoenix otherwise we have out final...
Wow, all this excitement I've been missing. I'd love to see this go to game 7. It might not matter, however, with Bob waiting and rested.