First Trip To Vegas

On Friday I'm leaving for Vegas amd will be staying for a week. Does anyone no where I can play low limit PLO? I checked allvegaspoker.com but couldn't seem to find anything.

Lowest I have ever seen for plo is 5/5 at the Venetian. It doesnt get played alot in vegas but I have also seen 5/10 at the Wynn going a couple of times. Never heard of or seen any lower than the 5/5 game though.

On Friday I'm leaving for Vegas amd will be staying for a week. Does anyone no where I can play low limit PLO? I checked allvegaspoker.com but couldn't seem to find anything.
When Caesar's is busy, they spread a ton of games. If you ask, they might spread it, and you might get some takers.
Mirage has a 5-10 limit O/8 game, with a full kill.
The Venetian had an interest list for plo the whole week, but nothing ever got more than a couple names.

Try TI's Tangerine game - been told that it doesn't get spread often, but I know there's sometimes an interest list going - and maybe if you go there in person you can get on the list & give the floor your cell # - if you're nearby for a bit...

Try TI's Tangerine game - been told that it doesn't get spread often, but I know there's sometimes an interest list going - and maybe if you go there in person you can get on the list & give the floor your cell # - if you're nearby for a bit...
Somebody was telling me that at TI's poker room there is no limit to what you can stradle. The guy said that sometimes you see some drunk stradling $200 at a 1/2nl game. Sounds like a fun little quirk you can take advantage of.