I want new episodes!

Tell me about it. I don't even bother looking for poker on TV anymore. Now I've tapped the internet out on poker episodes so it's just a waiting game. At least EUROSPORT will start showing the european poker tournaments after new years (that's what I hear). Hard luck yanks, I guess you'll miss out on that unless it turns up online :twisted:

They are showing a WPPA tournament on the Gameshow Network right now.Also, they are showing Ultimate Poker Challenge right now too. It is a sindicated show so you'll have to go to their website to find channel and times in your area.

They are showing a WPPA tournament on the Gameshow Network right now.
Brighthouse cable company does not have the Gameshow Network. I have already checked into that! :x
Also, they are showing Ultimate Poker Challenge right now too. It is a sindicated show so you'll have to go to their website to find channel and times in your area.
None of the channels in my area have the Ultimate Poker Challenge! I have lloked into that too! :x All I get is WPT and WSOP on ESPN. (Yeah, I get Celebrity Poker on Bravo, but I am not sure if that really counts.)ddudley, I do appreciate your reply. I guess I should have mentioned the limited amount of Poker Shows that are available to me.
They are showing a WPPA tournament on the Gameshow Network right now.
Brighthouse cable company does not have the Gameshow Network. I have already checked into that! :x
Also, they are showing Ultimate Poker Challenge right now too. It is a sindicated show so you'll have to go to their website to find channel and times in your area.
None of the channels in my area have the Ultimate Poker Challenge! I have lloked into that too! :x All I get is WPT and WSOP on ESPN. (Yeah, I get Celebrity Poker on Bravo, but I am not sure if that really counts.)ddudley, I do appreciate your reply. I guess I should have mentioned the limited amount of Poker Shows that are available to me.
Doh :D your cable sucks!!! How about ESPN Classic? They show a lot of old poker tournaments.
  • 2 weeks later...

Bravo will be starting their new season on the 25 of january. The WPT will be staring in March. On superbowl sunday tell will air the finals of the superstars tournament.

I agree, every time I tune in it seems they're playing the Carribean Classic again. I loved the hand where DN read Freddie cold for the A9 but paid $25k to see it (or was this at the plaza?) .... and that final table was great. But time for something new.