Bay 101 Is The Bomb

Good blog. However, fck Fantasy Hockey, win the tournament (I'm an NBA man).I love how Negreanu posted this blog at or around 4 am. Fckr has a lot of potential. I respect him more and more as the years pass by; he holds good hours.Good luck mang--more importantly for your fantasy hockey league and as a side point for the b101 tournament--at least get busted by someone who needs the money). take care

He's not kidding about how great Bay 101 is. I used to work/live right down the street from there and man..there wasn't another poker room that beat it until I finally made it to Commerce.

Good blog. However, fck Fantasy Hockey, win the tournament (I'm an NBA man).I love how Negreanu posted this blog at or around 4 am. Fckr has a lot of potential. I respect him more and more as the years pass by; he holds good hours.Good luck mang--more importantly for your fantasy hockey league and as a side point for the b101 tournament--at least get busted by someone who needs the money). take care
Good Luck Daniel.I was just looking at CardPlayer and it doesn't look like they will be doing live updates. Where would I go to find them?

Take this phucker down will ya...My friends are starting to say you are the Phil Mickleson of the poker world.ALWAYS in the hunt on Sunday, but you always come up short.What is this bounty you speak of?

Take this phucker down will ya...My friends are starting to say you are the Phil Mickleson of the poker world.ALWAYS in the hunt on Sunday, but you always come up short.What is this bounty you speak of?
There is a "bounty pro" at each table. Anyone who eliminates a "bounty pro" gets a t-shirt and $5K cash on the spot.
WTF? What hotels make you pay for breakfast if your a guest? Is that common in America?
Its common to have free breakfast at all normal hotels in USA, I'm not sure about the 5 star hotels though that Daniel is probably used to.By the way Embassy Suites = best breakfast ever
5k if you eliminate a certain pro