The Avs May Actually Make It

Will they make it?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Colorado Avalanche make the NHL playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Not to beat a dead horse but I just read this and maybe I should be worried about the $10!!

I shipped you $36, since I dont really wanna blow my roll before this starts, once it does can you ship the extra $11 back, thanks. That'll cover 2 HU matches
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he never paid ?? GHey.
Not over yet. Thursday night if the Canuks win I win. Regulation or overtime/shootout loss for Aves and they end up with only one point the the BIG $10 is mine.
Speaking of "FCUKED".Kronwall out for 2 months.Lidstrom nursing an injury.Zetterberg still out.Not good timing for injuries.
Kronwall hasn't exactly been integral to the Wing's success this year. I like what I've seen with Quincey. Lidstrom is back. He just took a day off to nurse a sore back. Zetts might be back at the end of this week. I'm not TOO worried! :club:
Im sure you also thought the same thing tonight
No the Flames are not a strong team like the Canucks. The only hope you have is if the Canucks start Sabi which I hear is a possibility.
No the Flames are not a strong team like the Canucks. The only hope you have is if the Canucks start Sabi which I hear is a possibility.
I dunno...the Avs are playing with great desperation. I certainly wouldn't think of Thursday's game as a lock. Definitely could go either way.
I dunno...the Avs are playing with great desperation. I certainly wouldn't think of Thursday's game as a lock. Definitely could go either way.
I think Luongo really wants the win record and the Canucks want the division championship. The Aves making it past the flames is just a pipe dream.
I think Luongo really wants the win record and the Canucks want the division championship. The Aves making it past the flames is just a pipe dream.
oh, that...I agree with you there. It's not even so much that the Avs can't win 3 in a row as much as the Flames aren't gonna go 0-3 to finish the season at the same time.I obviously want the Nucks to win but they can't play like they did last night vs. the Kings and hope to have a chance. I'd say there's a high probability of OT or 1-goal game tomorrow.
oh, that...I agree with you there. It's not even so much that the Avs can't win 3 in a row as much as the Flames aren't gonna go 0-3 to finish the season at the same time.I obviously want the Nucks to win but they can't play like they did last night vs. the Kings and hope to have a chance. I'd say there's a high probability of OT or 1-goal game tomorrow.
It doesnt have to be 3-0-0 for the Avs and 0-3-0 for the Flames. Ifthe avs go 3-0-0 the flames can go 0-2-1 and the Avs taks the tiebreaker. Same thing happens if the avs go 2-0-1 and Flames go 0-3-0 But
Oh yeah.....the Avs will never beat the Canucks. Its not like we came back from 2 different 2 goal deficits to beat Vancouver a week ago WITH Luongo in goalyoure an idiot
Oh yeah.....the Avs will never beat the Canucks. Its not like we came back from 2 different 2 goal deficits to beat Vancouver a week ago WITH Luongo in goalyoure an idiot
Just be ready to ship your ten bucks immediatly following the game.
It doesnt have to be 3-0-0 for the Avs and 0-3-0 for the Flames. Ifthe avs go 3-0-0 the flames can go 0-2-1 and the Avs taks the tiebreaker. Same thing happens if the avs go 2-0-1 and Flames go 0-3-0 But
that's pretty much the same thing as I stated but you're correct...there's a **** hair more breathing room than I posted. the game against the Sharks will be tough but I'd be shocked to see the Flames lose to the Oilers.
that's pretty much the same thing as I stated but you're correct...there's a **** hair more breathing room than I posted. the game against the Sharks will be tough but I'd be shocked to see the Flames lose to the Oilers.
yeah, the Avs have what it takes to win out they way they have been playing, but i just dont see the Flames losing their other 2
I don't think they will be playing Sabourin until they ...A) Lock up the divisionAND/ORB) Bobby Lu gets the record for most wins.
I don't think they will be playing Sabourin until they ...A) Lock up the divisionAND/ORB) Bobby Lu gets the record for most wins.
Yes, your correct. Its one of the back to back games on the weekend that Sabi is playing.
Just be ready to ship your ten bucks immediatly following the game.
8 minutes left in the 3rdVancouver Canucks-1Milan Hedjuk-3BWAHAHAHAHAHAgood call SJ
OK Eddie whats your ST name so I can ship the $10
lolKevinJA8dont ship till its over, Vancouver is on the PP, if they score, they are only down one with 7-6 minutes left