OK who besides me thinks his "routine" for every hand is very very annoying.Just seems to make the game very boring!He is a great player but boring to watch!1-look at cards2-put hands under chin3-look at cards put chip on cards4-put hands under chin5-bet-fold-raise6-put hands under chin7-repeat on every street !!

OK who besides me thinks his "routine" for every hand is very very annoying.Just seems to make the game very boring!He is a great player but boring to watch!1-look at cards2-put hands under chin3-look at cards put chip on cards4-put hands under chin5-bet-fold-raise6-put hands under chin7-repeat on every street !!
Subconsciously, you have a man crush on him.. and we already have a topic about thatAnd I'm sorry that Jesus doesn't conform to your needs.. boo hoo.. I think you are forgetting he was playing even before poker was heavily televised, and I don't think he's going to change because you and other people thinks its boring..
Subconsciously, you have a man crush on him.. and we already have a topic about thatAnd I'm sorry that Jesus doesn't conform to your needs.. boo hoo.. I think you are forgetting he was playing even before poker was heavily televised, and I don't think he's going to change because you and other people thinks its boring..
well i'm sorry Mr. DONK FOR LIFEJust making a observation! no more no less!!and no i don't know how to use the SEARCH BUTTON!

I think the real question here is why your screen name is Kenny G? Do you also have an infatuation with the clarinet man or whatever he plays? I don't about you, but he kinda looks like a fruit to me, and contrary to popular belief, women do not see his music as romantic, at least not the ones I have been with..

I think the real question here is why your screen name is Kenny G? Do you also have an infatuation with the clarinet man or whatever he plays? I don't about you, but he kinda looks like a fruit to me, and contrary to popular belief, women do not see his music as romantic, at least not the ones I have been with..
first name Kenny last name starts with a Ganymore stupid questions ?
what like donk4life ?
Lol, what the hell kind of comeback is that?Is that even a comeback?My legal name isn't Donk 4life BTW, hopefully you've figured that out for yourself Kenny G... Why do here a clarinet in the background..
1. His routine is not for the enjoyment of the audience.2. If his routine bothers, or confuses, his opponents, mission accomplished.If you two have a personal and petty issue about your screen names, how about handling it through PM's?

Dear Kenneth G,It's poker, not basketball.If you want exciting poker, you're more than welcome to come over and play naked heads up with me. I don't have any cards or chips, but we'll make due.XOXOXOSuper Jon

Dear Kenneth G,It's poker, not basketball.If you want exciting poker, you're more than welcome to come over and play naked heads up with me. I don't have any cards or chips, but we'll make due.XOXOXOSuper Jon
perhaps a rain checklol
1. His routine is not for the enjoyment of the audience.2. If his routine bothers, or confuses, his opponents, mission accomplished.If you two have a personal and petty issue about your screen names, how about handling it through PM's?
just saying it makes for boring pokernothing more nothing less !!
Will you please change the pic in your sig??I can't read the page with that **** blinking at me, and it's not even a hot chick.