The Fcp Micro Brewery Barrage

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 dollar rebuy?
yessir. the $8 will be up to 3 dble rebuys, then the dbl addon that MUST be taken (2x2000 chips). even with a horrible first hour, a person can push anything in the final 7-10 minutes & if they go busto, they double rebuy for 3000, double add on, and start the real tourney at 7k. i've won the smaller field $2R ones on ap from this position.

you still haven't given your name there, kwest. so far just the one sn given:tuckerbuckettime - 17:00 ETplace - absolute pokerevent - $1 Rebuy, $2000 GTDstill have up to 4 stakes on offer, 3 if kwest gives a name.

you still haven't given your name there, kwest. so far just the one sn given:tuckerbuckettime - 17:00 ETplace - absolute pokerevent - $1 Rebuy, $2000 GTDstill have up to 4 stakes on offer, 3 if kwest gives a name.
I may be going out this afternoon. Weird, I know.
minimum on ap is $10, so $10 shippled to tuckerbucket.
Don't think I am headed out. May I run Q? Looking at AP right now. (Knocked out of the $3r already, the button steal was, in fact, QQ. 99 from the BB no good.)I'm DoinSublime there too.
Don't think I am headed out. May I run Q? Looking at AP right now. (Knocked out of the $3r already, the button steal was, in fact, QQ. 99 from the BB no good.)
absolutely, sir. got a sn there?
Don't think I am headed out. May I run Q? Looking at AP right now. (Knocked out of the $3r already, the button steal was, in fact, QQ. 99 from the BB no good.)
so doin, you are great at these, I am terrible at the rebuy period.what is your strat during the rebuy period? TAG and push big hands allin?
if you have an account on UB i can transfer the differenceaments
i can accept the difference on ub, i suppose. or you can do a random $2 tourney on absolute at your leisure, same 50/50. you can decide after this tourney.

not real familiar with AP tournament play, but if I play it like i do UB's rebuys, I hardly ever go over 3 bucks before the break. We shall see.EDIT: shipament received, the eagle has landed, i'm in.....

so doin, you are great at these, I am terrible at the rebuy period.what is your strat during the rebuy period? TAG and push big hands allin?
Just watch your table and find out what people are pushing with. I play TAG, and the key if you aren't playing a lot of hands, is to get other people to bet for you. I make the most amount of money in the rebuy period when I get hands in EP. If you just shove them, unless you have retarded maniacs (which happens and in that case, go) they are going to fold. So with hands in EP, I limp, let someone raise, and then shove. You're getting called. If at you're table someone isn't raising every hand, then obviously raise it up.Other than that, early on I try to limp in with decent hands from LP cheap, and hope to hit big flops.I don't even bother raising hands like AJ/A10. If I raise something like AQ/AK, raise it pretty good. Basically, I don't get into any hands (besides the LP limps early on) that I am not going to shove all in.So pay attention to the table. Some people shove any ace. In that case, obv call with your A10o+. Some maniacs shove anything, in which case I call anything 88+.If 3 people are all in ahead of you, I call with any sooted one gappers or better under 10, as most likely, some of the broadway outs are duplicated in those ahead of you.I have no idea how the play is on AP though, this is what I find on the Stars in the $3r, $8r, and $11r.Qyayqi, any AP thoughts?