Trips With A Fd..call Or Raise Turn?

No readsMp ($31.20 in chips)SB ($104 in chips)BB ($63.25 in chips)Hero: ($50.25 in chips)BB ($58.75 in chips)- Posts small blind $0.25- Posts big blind $0.50*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to Hero[10c 9c] Hero Raises $2 to $22 foldsSB - Calls $1.75BB Folds*** FLOP *** [Ac Jc 9h]SB- ChecksHero Bets $3SB - Calls $3*** TURN *** [Ac Jc 9h] [9s]SB - Bets $6Hero?

What is he repping here? That's what I'm curious about. You definitely still are raising the turn, but I wouldn't go too much cause you don't wanna lose him here.

No readsMp ($31.20 in chips)SB ($104 in chips)BB ($63.25 in chips)Hero: ($50.25 in chips)BB ($58.75 in chips)- Posts small blind $0.25- Posts big blind $0.50*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to Hero[10c 9c] Hero Raises $2 to $22 foldsSB - Calls $1.75BB Folds*** FLOP *** [Ac Jc 9h]SB- ChecksHero Bets $3SB - Calls $3*** TURN *** [Ac Jc 9h] [9s]SB - Bets $6Hero?
I'd make it 15 or 16 and hope he flat calls

His lead on the turn is really weak, I agree with the other poster that said you don't want to over-do it here and lose him. I'd take my time with it and raise it to about $15.