this is a hand at a .5/1 table, where in the previous 10 hands or so id been taking some pots off this same opponent. the only read i had on the guy was that he'd make it obvious when he had a hand. It was possible that he was just fed up but I have not played with him enough to be sure. the only people i have talked to (micro limit players) said this was an easy call or push because i had an overpair. I was thinking that my 1 pair was not that great but was not sure. what do you guys think i shoulda done here?PokerStars Game #8707489383: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/03/02 - 19:25:18 (ET)Table 'Sonja' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: Bunkbeds ($105 in chips) Seat 2: soba11 ($208.60 in chips) Seat 3: popdog60 ($23.70 in chips) Seat 4: onlyone2005 ($95.50 in chips) Seat 5: limit4fun ($17.85 in chips) Seat 6: NøNeed4Luck ($61.30 in chips) Seat 7: guggamusik ($146.35 in chips) Seat 8: BDMachine11 ($38.35 in chips) Seat 9: duvals101 ($57.70 in chips) Bunkbeds: posts small blind $0.50soba11: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to NøNeed4Luck [Qh Qs]popdog60: folds onlyone2005: folds limit4fun: calls $1NøNeed4Luck: raises $3 to $4guggamusik: calls $4BDMachine11: folds duvals101: calls $4Bunkbeds: folds soba11: folds limit4fun: folds *** FLOP *** [3d 7s Tc]NøNeed4Luck: checks guggamusik: bets $3duvals101: folds NøNeed4Luck: raises $3 to $6guggamusik: raises $9 to $15

I dont like your min raise. Alot of players make this weak lead for less than half the pot with weak hands, stick in a pot sized reraise or close to it. I would reraise with or without a hand when someone leads into me like that. Most players at this limit arent going to lead into you with a set, they are going to check raise, or slowplay. He could easily have AT here. I think your ahead of his range and should get it in here.

I dont like your min raise. Alot of players make this weak lead for less than half the pot with weak hands, stick in a pot sized reraise or close to it. I would reraise with or without a hand when someone leads into me like that. Most players at this limit arent going to lead into you with a set, they are going to check raise, or slowplay. He could easily have AT here. I think your ahead of his range and should get it in here.
Word.Most players have a weak holding when they donkbet into someone like that..Pump the flop hard

Yeah, that weak mini-raise is begging to be reraised again. His reaction to a pot sized bet would have better told you were you stood.

Yeah, that weak mini-raise is begging to be reraised again. His reaction to a pot sized bet would have better told you were you stood.
QFT.Also, playing .5/1 NL with only 60 bets in front of you, I don't think that you should lean towards folding overpairs on flops like this. Oh, I guess my recommendation is to push.