Villian is 46/4 over a real small sampleFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $89.40CO: $62.10Hero: $95.95SB: $50BB: $53.30Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with A :D A :) UTG calls, CO folds, Hero raises to $2.25, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds.Flop: 5 :club: 2 :D K :D ($5.25, 2 players)BB bets $0.5, Hero raises to $5, BB calls.Turn: Q :) ($15.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $9, BB calls.River: 4 :D ($33.25, 2 players)BB is all-in $37.05, Hero......?

His weak lead after the flop probably means he's looking to hit the 5th spade, or has a drawing hand he wants to play cheaply. He showed weakness by checking the turn, so you might want to push him out by betting more than $9 into a $15.25 pot. As most flush draws will do, he called your bet and probably hit the river. As played, I fold.

It is generally a flush here and you should fold the river, it sucks, but you played the rest of the hand well :club:

I like a fold here and i think your turn bet size is fine.
The turn bet size is OK. You gave him almost 3-1 (24-9 is 2.66 to 1) so you got him to make a decent sized mistake if he was drawing to the flush. If he had a pair and a flush draw or an OESD and flush draw, then he didn't make a mistake. I'd like to see a pot sized bet on the turn.Obviously fold the river.