never in my life have I had the pleasure of playing real money games against so many idiots with such infinite stupidity... player after player who calls pot bets and double pot bets with gutshots and high cards... and while I might chat that they should wake up every morning after a night of vigorously humping mommy, I will be forever greatful to said morons every time I sit at a final table... I nearly broke my computer when one idiot called huge bets to the river on a paired board and sucked out a straight to my bullets... and then again today when another idiot sucktout yet another gutshot calling three huge bets... but I have finished in the money in nearly 40% of my tourneys and I look forward to shoving my stack deep into the repository of every suckout scumbag I see.

never in my life have I had the pleasure of playing real money games against so many idiots with such infinite stupidity... player after player who calls pot bets and double pot bets with gutshots and high cards... and while I might chat that they should wake up every morning after a night of vigorously humping mommy, I will be forever greatful to said morons every time I sit at a final table... I nearly broke my computer when one idiot called huge bets to the river on a paired board and sucked out a straight to my bullets... and then again today when another idiot sucktout yet another gutshot calling three huge bets... but I have finished in the money in nearly 40% of my tourneys and I look forward to shoving my stack deep into the repository of every suckout scumbag I see.
ok

You're welcome, that was me by the way :DNot that I have to justify the way I play but I felt like goofing around before leaving for work.kkot is right ... you make money off of morons.Now that I think about it, I am a little richer since this morning .....

one idiot called huge bets to the river on a paired board and sucked out a straight to my bullets... and then again today when another idiot sucktout yet another gutshot calling three huge bets...
I knew it was coming..sorry bud, just part of the game.
my point, exactly... but it still pisses me off when one one these morons knocks a monster out of my hand
This thread needs some cheeeese! :club:
You're welcome, that was me by the way :DNot that I have to justify the way I play but I felt like goofing around before leaving for work.kkot is right ... you make money off of morons.Now that I think about it, I am a little richer since this morning .....
it wasn't you today... I tagged him with a postit before I left the table... I just needed to blow off steam... with so few players on this site there is a high percentage of these fools calling and raising with rags... it's like they watch ESPN and think all they have to do is bluff and the world quakes...
my point, exactly... but it still pisses me off when one one these morons knocks a monster out of my hand
Does it piss you off when they get in as say, a 4-1 dog and lose a huge pot to you?You will lose some pots as a huge favorite. Probability demands it.
anddd breathe...
I'm thinking pizza for supper. How about you guys?
We're getting that too.
Does it piss you off when they get in as say, a 4-1 dog and lose a huge pot to you?You will lose some pots as a huge favorite. Probability demands it.
they were 4-1 after the flop 12-1 at the turn and 22-1 to the riveryes but only MORONS make consecutive calls to a paired board to a gutshot... I take plenty of chips in the long run... but these idiots still piss me off, especially when the say 'that's poker' ... calling an all-in bet on the turn, thinking you were setting up a bluff and sucking out on the river is not poker... and thinking you made a great call? well that just chaps my ***
it wasn't you today... I tagged him with a postit before I left the table... I just needed to blow off steam... with so few players on this site there is a high percentage of these fools calling and raising with rags... it's like they watch ESPN and think all they have to do is bluff and the world quakes...
you mean it doesn't !?!?!?!just kidding.The thing is, we have all been there and done that.I don't freak out anymore over beats like that because I remind myself constantly of the beats I have given.Final table with 6 left and I am the shortstack so I shove UTG with 10 J suited, BB calls with JJ. Now I am not sure to what degree I am behind here but I sure as hell know that it is a lot.I completely miss the flop, no re-draws for me at all, I need to go runner runner 10s to win and sure enough that's what happens.Everytime I take a bad beat, I remind myself of the running tens because without them I wouldn't have won.What I am trying to say is this, YES we all have to vent about these things and to each his own BUT I would not recommend doing it here :club: