lefty goes all in with 74s, is called by ouch with A7s.lefty goes out in fifth
This reminded me of the announcer at the horse track....Annnnnnn-da-round da bend they go....lefty all in on the inside with 74....ouch in the lead with A7.....on the straight-aaaaa-way they come...lefty faulters on the outside.......and a it's.....LORI by a nose!!!!
This reminded me of the announcer at the horse track....Annnnnnn-da-round da bend they go....lefty all in on the inside with 74....ouch in the lead with A7.....on the straight-aaaaa-way they come...lefty faulters on the outside.......and a it's.....LORI by a nose!!!!
What are you saying? I have a big nose? You have me confused for speedz, he's the jew, not me.
What are you saying? I have a big nose? You have me confused for speedz, he's the jew, not me.
lets try and keep this convo on point, okay?

Annnnnd im outBubbled, still waiting on my first cash since dec05Such bull tooPokerStars Game #8679070724: Tournament #44175804, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/03/01 - 00:27:01 (ET)Table '44175804 1' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: ThaRumprllr (4700 in chips) Seat 3: Ouch-8s (2110 in chips) Seat 5: Lolli74 (1555 in chips) Seat 9: MattyButts (635 in chips) MattyButts: posts small blind 75ThaRumprllr: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MattyButts [9s Kc]Ouch-8s: folds Lolli74: folds MattyButts: raises 485 to 635 and is all-inThaRumprllr: calls 485Lolli74 said, "nice comeback keith"*** FLOP *** [8s Jd 6h]*** TURN *** [8s Jd 6h] [5d]*** RIVER *** [8s Jd 6h 5d] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***MattyButts: shows [9s Kc] (a pair of Kings)ThaRumprllr: shows [8d 8c] (three of a kind, Eights)ThaRumprllr collected 1270 from potLolli74 said, "finally"ThaRumprllr said, "sorry matt"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1270 | Rake 0 Board [8s Jd 6h 5d Ks]Seat 1: ThaRumprllr (big blind) showed [8d 8c] and won (1270) with three of a kind, EightsSeat 3: Ouch-8s folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Lolli74 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: MattyButts (small blind) showed [9s Kc] and lost with a pair of Kings

lets try and keep this convo on point, okay?
oh, ok. so what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, I remember..Im the best looking one at the table.
I agree....I almost hit the report tab on her
Shut it pinata boy