Daniel's how-to DVD's

I recently asked Daniel if he had plans to make a DVD series on how-to poker and his reply was positive. Daniels ability to read people is tremendous and I think a real indepth series on strategy, bluffs and reads would do great w/ the public. Even audio CD's on poker subjects to listen to on the go. The basic stuff has been delt w/ by Lederer and Helmuth. What subjects would you guys want covered if he makes the series?

What subjects would you guys want covered if he makes the series?
I'll leave that up to him. He probably knows best what to tell us. If he makes a book, fine. I'll read it. I think his website is a great resource already for learning about poker. It never seems like he has any time. Not sure if he would have the time to write a book unless he took some time off or something.

I'm in the video business and a good selling title is worth about .25 to .5 million in a 24 month period. For a weeks work including editing that is sweet profit. I think the pros need feed back on what would draw viewers the most we do it all the time. What they take for granted may help the novice player alot. Most of the ones out there are really basic and an indepth series would move well.

I have a plan for both a book and a DVD and I think both are innovative ideas. The book will be split into three sections, Begginer, Intermediate, and crazy advanced! As for the DVD, I don't want to leak out any information just in case someone tries to steal it! What I can tell you, is that the production quality will be top notch and the information will hold nothing back. I believe in my heart that when finished it will be a teaching tool you will all learn a great deal from.

I would like to see:* In depth info on reading players* How to play little cards effeciently* How to play shorthanded* How to play vs Loose-Aggressive playersThanks

I would of course be interested in those products. I have no idea how Daniel can teach his amazing instincts. Certain players in any sport have a transcendent ability which defies explanation. They just "know." If Daniel can bottle that and teach it, many could make lots of money at the tables. :-)

My only concern is with Daniel's succeses and reputation the book & DVDs would be a huge seller and any wisdom we pick up would be fairly well distributed...Therefore if its not too much to ask Daniel, could you have a really crappy year poker-wise in 2005 so that these publications don't become comon place in the poker community and only us, your true fans, benefit from you sharing your insights :lol:Happy holidays all!

The only DVD I've ever felt would be worth my time is Caro's DVD of Poker Tell's. You can view most of whats on the DVD on his website though. I believe Daniel's DVD will be something good, he never goes cheap with production (the website for one certainly is top-notch). Daniel realizes that he has a positive EV if he spends more to make things look and flow nicer, i'm confident the DVD and Book will both be worth the few bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to hear strategies for building serious bankroll...    
well its quite simple, just go to foxwoods for their november tournaments and win a few and make several final tables like daniel did in 98, lol
I have a plan for both a book and a DVD and I think both are innovative ideas.  The book will be split into three sections, Begginer, Intermediate, and crazy advanced!  As for the DVD, I don't want to leak out any information just in case someone tries to steal it!  What I can tell you, is that the production quality will be top notch and the information will hold nothing back.  I believe in my heart that when finished it will be a teaching tool you will all learn a great deal from.
booya
My only concern is with Daniel's succeses and reputation the book & DVDs would be a huge seller and any wisdom we pick up would be fairly well distributed...Therefore if its not too much to ask Daniel, could you have a really crappy year poker-wise in 2005 so that these publications don't become comon place in the poker community and only us, your true fans, benefit from you sharing your insights   :lol:Happy holidays all!
agreed........